Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2010, 09:34 AM        Mechwarrior 4 Free Download
http://www.mektek.net/projects/mw4/download.html

^ Free Mechwarrior 4 download. This is not an illegal torrent, download, or CD-Rip. This download has been authorized by the creators of Mechwarrior.

Enjoy!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:28 AM       
Is it any good?
Banned

Old May 17th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Is it any good?
Haven't downloaded it yet. It looks OK and has gotten pretty good reviews in the past. I'd give it a try if your computer can handle it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
I can't install the netframe 3.5 that is needed. Apparently netframe 4 isn't good enough. :/
Banned

Old May 17th, 2010, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I can't install the netframe 3.5 that is needed. Apparently netframe 4 isn't good enough. :/
I freaking hate it when that happens. What is netframe anyway? Cause I guess I'm going to have to download it when I get home.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:13 AM       
I'm not sure what it does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
i have mechwarrior 4: vengeance which is crappy. but this is mechwarrior 4: mercenaries that's different :o i never played it.

.net is supposed to be backwards compatible :< i made several programs using .net 2.0, it worked fine up to 3.5. i don't wanna hear that stuff doesn't work on 4.0 now :o distress

although why would you have .net 4 i thought it was only released with visual studio 2010

anyway play mechwarrior 2 instead
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
When installing Mech4Merc the sent me to MSupdate download page for .net 4 after installing it, and trying to install the game again, it said I still need .net 3.5. So I went to install that and it craps out half way through.
Banned

Old May 17th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
I didn't have any issues starting up the download but we'll see what happens over time. If it stops in the middle for some odd reason I'm going to be very upset.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
can you patch the game, tadao? thats what iw ould try to do..
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:23 PM       
If I still had a joystick and throttle controller, I would seriously think about making it work.

When I had those 2 pieces of hardware, I ruled X-wing/Descent/Mech
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
yea, i was just thinking that if I still had my joystick i would download this. mechwarrior is gay with keyboard and mouse, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:26 PM       
now I want a joystick
Banned

Old May 20th, 2010, 08:50 AM       
Use the mouse it helps a lot. I was playing last night and it saved my ass a few times. Now I just need to find out why it talks so long to kill an enemy mech. I guess I need more fire power or something.