Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:00 AM       
Half of my gift should be arriving shortly but it will be a blank package. Hopefully my person doesn't turn into a
Spoilers!
by the time it gets there.
Admiral of the Undead
Thanos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
So I received a strange package today, which I'm assuming is my Secret Santa gift.

Spoilers!

It's a hand-sized pilllow. With my face on it. So does the person that sent this want to remain anonymous? They may want to.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM       
Thanos has received an awesome gift, wish I could take credit for that.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM       
I hope there is more to it than that.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
And I found it cute you thought the bag of bricks was Smarties. The CANADIAN Smarties. Not the American chalk-filled ones.
Haha that sounds terrible. Upon further inspection I found out your Smarties are akin to our Rockets, which are terrible. God you folks are backwards.

Quote:
There should be two eyeballs. They're NOT edible. Rather they're like sticky hands. Throw them at the wall and they'll stay there.
I have since tossed them at mirrors, ovens, posters and deemed to this to be true and fun!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM       
My secret santa this year was Dr Boogie.
First thing I saw when I opend the box, a letter from Dr Boogie, and a Snap apart snow man...

Yes I like my snowmen, like I like batmans back easy to snap. Never in my life have I wished that I had a classic Bane action figure until I got this snow man. I would have made it break the snow man.

Next up two candy cane shaped tubes filled with candy. Notably Delicious Reeses Pieces, and Hershey candy coated chocolate

I got currency!!! Chocolate coins. I'm sure they spend somewhere right?

Oh man Jingles are one of my favorite holiday variations on Candy. Something about the bell shape changes how awesome the candy is

Candy cane flavored peeps dipped in chocolate! I haven't tried them yet but I assume they are amazing

And probably the best or maybe my favorite portion. Tucker and Dale vs Evil. and an eight pack collection of horror movies. I've seen Tucker and Dale vs Evil, but somehow have managed to not buy it. The collection of movies is awesome it has some bad horror movies. But those are my favorite kind of horror movies.

Thank you Dr Boogie!
pickled
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 11:17 AM       
Great haul, BatmanJohnson!
Admiral of the Undead
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:00 PM       
Very nice haul indeed. Waxwork is pretty good - you should like that!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:21 PM       
I like that dvd with multiple horror flicks. Chud II, Slaughter High, Chopping Mall, etc they're all great.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:41 PM       
That DVD is the first release of most of those films outside of VHS too.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:06 PM       
That Thanos gift is hilarious. Good work, whoever did that.

That was very funny. Well done.
Admiral of the Undead
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
That Thanos gift is hilarious. Good work, whoever did that.
Guess the joke is on me.
pickled
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 07:55 PM       
Who sent it to you, Thanos?
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 07:59 PM       
just got my package! big shout out to Dextire for the awesome gifts! expect pictures sometime tomorrow.....if I can tear myself away from the gifts......
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 08:13 PM       
Go

Got my second gift from protoclown. This is awesome as shit. Thank you

My earlier did not go through for the thanks pillow. Thats super funny. I'm sure there will be another gift.
Stuff
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 08:30 PM       
I love Waxwork. I've heard mixed things on C.H.U.D 2, but never seen it for myself. I have seen Ghoulies 2 and I approve. I've heard of the rest of the movies with the collection but haven't seen them, though that will soon be remedied.

Also Munchkin Axe Cop is amazing. Well Axe cop anything is amazing.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 09:55 PM       
I told Dr. Boogie he has to show me where he got that DVD, cuz I've been looking for that set so I can finally have a copy of C.H.U.D. II. Great collection!
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 11:31 PM       
Bloodpanther: Glad to hear the package arrived (hopefully) safe and sound! I bubble-wrapped the crap out of it, but you never know.

I have that exact same collection, BatmanJohnson! It was the only way I could find Ghoulies 3. You are quite the fortunate gift receiver, sir.
Stuff
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 11:44 PM       
And grateful I most certainly am.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 01:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Bloodpanther: Glad to hear the package arrived (hopefully) safe and sound!
It had one candy cane casualty, but it still tasted good!

Spoilers!

Last edited by blood_panther : Dec 17th, 2012 at 11:50 PM.
snoogans is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 06:00 AM       
I got a mystery package with a mystery note for Christmas.

After much frustration, I finally solved it!

Even at first glance I am extremely stoked with what Ex Leper got me! Thank you so much!

I do not own any of these already but I am so happy about the book! I'm not surprised that I have seen most of the movies they write about haha. Mr Bungle who I've heard of and am keen to check out, and a Ween CD that has the one Ween song on it that I know from years ago when I heard it on an indie radio station (Waving My Dick In The Wind)

Some killer pins and magnets that are going to make my bag and fridge look extra awesome.

A terrifying Bio-Hazard mask complete with green toxic looking edges!

And last but not least, a tattoo sleeve with some wicked cool koi fish on them, that is a little too small for my manly arm haha.

Thanks again bud! I cleaned up!
Admiral of the Undead
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 09:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Who sent it to you, Thanos?
I don't know. At this point, the sender is anonymous to me. I'd rather keep it that way unless the pillow was a gag gift before the real Secret Santa delivery.
pickled
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 11:58 AM       
Great gifts so far, guys! I love that Splinter toy! I need to go dig mine out of storage sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I told Dr. Boogie he has to show me where he got that DVD, cuz I've been looking for that set so I can finally have a copy of C.H.U.D. II. Great collection!
It's on Amazon for a great price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I don't know. At this point, the sender is anonymous to me. I'd rather keep it that way unless the pillow was a gag gift before the real Secret Santa delivery.
I'm sure something nice will show up.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:21 PM       
A tattoo sleeve! :O
Freelance Artist
The_Punk_Hippie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:29 PM       
A WILD PACKAGE APPEARS!

& seeing that the only other things I'm waiting for are hair dye or candy canes, I figured this had to be my Secret Santa package! YAY
(either that, or the amount I paid for shipping for the hair dye actually WAS a bargain....)

Someone down there likes me, as I got Rog as my Secret Santa XD
(& I'm not talking about in hell - I'm in Canada, so most of you people live south of me)

I didn't even wait 10 minutes before tearing into this, like a fat kid with a box of turtles. & by fat kid, I mean me. & by box of turtles, I mean box of turtles.

I either got an unpublished novel, or some crazy person's manifesto. Maybe both. But the sweet words are for MY EYES ONLY!

... after reading the letter, I have learned that if I don't comply & show myself using everything in the box, my bank account information will be released to the world (meh), & I will have my forum name changed to 'Paris Hilton's #1 Fan'
DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOO!!!!

After all, what's Christmas without any threats of humiliation?
So, let's get this party started!!!

Domo seems to know how to party (he IS a superior lover after all, according to his button)
I'll be putting these lights up later tonight when my fiance gets home from work. & in a year & a half when we leave this apartment & are living in our awesome campervan, they'll be coming with us
(I'm actually being serious here, they are going to look AWESOME in our van! I'd put them up in there now, but I'm worried about the cold making them brittle. But just look at how awesomely retro this van is! Domo is going to turn it into such a happenin' place!)

Here's an overview of what I have to work with:

A sweet reusable bag with lions on one side & HOLY SHIT DINOSAURS on the other (I actually didn't realize there were dinosaurs on the other side - I'm used to reusable bags having the same picture on both sides :P)
Multi-coloured slime
Domo party lights
& a Mars Attack figure with a computer game

Awesome I Mockery merchandise! Postcards, t-shirt, pixel poster, shiny stickers, & a 'Tickle My Pickle' button (that, because I'm female, I'm reading something disturbing into ;D)

Edibles! Hallowe'en Kit Kat, candy buttons, laffy taffy, eggnog tea, a hatching dinosaur egg, & wacky packages stickers & gum

I'm going to have a fun time trying to play that Mars Attack game - my laptop doesn't even have a freaking CD drive, I have no idea where I'm going to find a floppy drive :P
(& DAT SYSTEM REQUIREMENT! OMG! {Windows 3.1 & 2 megs of ram})

I'll be using that reusable bag everytime I do groceries. Each time, it'll save me 3 cents because of the store I go to. It's the gift that keeps on giving! :D

My fiance grabbed up the 'tickle my pickle' button, because he had a great idea for it.... well, great according to him...

(I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not. ENJOY THE VISUALS!!!!)

I also let him have one of the shiny stickers for his shiny Yu-Gi-Oh binder, & I stuck the other one on PhishPoop (my laptop)

Next, I had to get into the foodstuffs. Despite the warning on the side of the package AND the fact that Rog mentioned not swallowing the egg, I figured that meant I should swallow it.
Down the hatch

My new shirt seems to be very appropriate for this situation

It got stuck in my throat, so I guess I'll have to wait a few days until it dissolves. I'll take some more pictures once it hatches & tears it's way out of my throat.

Since I needed something to wash that egg down, I HAD to try this tea (& not just because I was threatened with total humiliation if I didn't).
I have this thing about eggnog flavoured stuff. I'm one of the few people who remembers eggnog flavoured candy canes. You remember me mentioning waiting for candy canes in the mail? Yeah, I spent $16 to buy some stupid gourmet eggnog flavoured candy canes recently. But we're not talking about that, we're talking about this tea

It's delicious! It actually tastes like eggnog & tea (which go together much better than I would have thought). I had high expectations from Bigelow, & once again they didn't let me down :D

I also opened the stickers, but they weren't very tasty

The gum wasn't bad though, but what's with wrapping it in plastic??? It didn't have that wonderful cardboard flavour that I remember from my childhood.

So, expect some more pictures from me once I manage to incubate the dinosaur in my throat long enough for it to hatch. Like most women, I'm willing to sacrifice my body for the good of our species (although unlike most women, I think our species sucks & would love to see it get torn to shreds by dinosaurs)

Last edited by The_Punk_Hippie : Dec 17th, 2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: I are a derp & forgot to include descriptions of what I got
Closed Thread