Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 08:55 AM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
the fake japanese gameshow one.
Bonzai?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
What do you think of this Tadao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7boGB38gs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
I absolutely love Al Jourgensen. He could turn me gay. You've heard Revolting Cocks right? They do a lot of cheesy cover songs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:45 PM       
ja ja ja ja ja. Revolting Cocks are good.

Al's one of my music heroes, I guess, still doing his thing past 50 and on into the future I'd bet. Sucks that I never got to see Ministry, though. It's always strange, when you're a fan of music just before your time.

Stranger, though, is what they sounded like before. Makes me laugh my ass off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:51 PM       
He was just in L.A. last year with Revolting Cocks touring a new album.

Bod was here but I didn't get to bone her cause I had a GF, BUT I'M SURE SHE WOULD GET DRUNK ENOUGH TO LET ME. Especiall after she got wet from sitting on Al's lap.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
Yeah, I remember bringing a Ministry tape to a party and they asked if it wa old Ministry or new. I said new and they didn't want to listen. It was a DANCE PARTY USA. I had to leave cause I couldn't get drunk enough to enjoy their crappy taste in music.
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I had to leave cause I couldn't get drunk enough to enjoy their crappy taste in music.
But you're the Ministry fan!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
MAYBE I'LL SEE THESE REVOLTING COCKS THE KIDS TALK ABOUT SO MUCH.

It's really hard to call it "new" Ministry, by the way, since a whopping one album sounded like that: Gaayyyyyyy.
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
MAYBE I'LL SEE THESE REVOLTING COCKS THE KIDS TALK ABOUT SO MUCH.
Lemme get my camera...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:10 PM       
Yeah, this was when the live movie "In case you didn't feel like showing up" came out. Dance Ministry people called it new and never got over it. I guess it was some really good poppy shit, I could never get into it though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Willie is having anxiety problems because he shaved his beard.
you're mistaking cause and effect here
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:39 AM       
it's okay willie beards are silly anyway; they're rough and prickly and not fun to touch - you're better off without! :-)

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:48 AM       
I don't know. Willie you always struck me as a Samson-like person. Perhaps you gain your strength through your beard. You probably know better than I do.

Also, what was it like having elx fondle your beard?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:50 AM       
Stachatorastic?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:54 AM       
A BURNT CHILD WILL DREAD FIRE

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:28 AM       
Willie's beard... touched you as a child?
Mocker
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:47 AM       
LIFE IS NOT ALL BEERS AND SKITTLES

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Did he touch you with his penis beard?
Mocker
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 12:06 PM       
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM       
You don't make it easy. Your pictures were easier to decipher.
Mocker
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:14 PM       
so how is everyone?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:23 PM       
I'M ANGRY

Someone in this house just THREW AWAY a certain folder

Placed on a desk in a specific way

That contained ALL OF MY APPOINTMENT AND TRAINING INFORMATION ASSIGNED BY THE US CENSUS

"Hey man, where's the folder I put on the desk a week ago?"

"Folder?"

"THE BIG BLUE ONE."

"Oh, I threw that away with all those papers. Why?"

"THAT FOLDER MEANT AN ADDITIONAL SEVENTEEN BUCKS AN HOUR AND FIFTY CENTS A MILE! YOU JUST THREW AWAY MY SECOND JOB! A JUICY, EASY, HEAVY POCKET MONEY-RESTORING PART TIME JOB, YOU STUPID FUCK"

"Ooooooooh shit man, my bad"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:30 PM       
I know a guy to whom the census has been his only job. Ever. Because he can't hold another one.

He's a fat cunt.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 01:32 PM       
if it makes you feel any better, I'm about 98% the other party in my own household threw away $100 worth of flea and heartworm medicine the other day but won't admit it