Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Amber Kush is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:48 PM        I Mockery Bastard of the Month
HI I'M A SPAMMER AND I CAN FUCK MY OWN ASSHOLE

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 18th, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
You almost fooled me.
Banned

Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
I'm not sure wth this site is about but... I like reading your personal profiles here!!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM       
I seriously thought for a second that someone was trying to start a useless new tradition here.
Banned

Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
I'm here to do my share in morally lifting the masses to a higher plataeu of consciousness.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
die, spammer
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Kush View Post
HI I'M A SPAMMER AND I CAN FUCK MY OWN ASSHOLE
That sort of talent can make you upwards of two bits a gander
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 11:00 AM       
I proclaim Amber Kush the IMockery Bastardette of the Month.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
I WISH WE REALLY CELEBRATED THE BASTARD OF THE MONTH.

MAYBE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN WE WERE ALL BASTARDS.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
Yeah, 5 years ago I did some bastard things. And before you guys turned me in for my crimes, I would be in the running for bastard of the month. But nowadays I could probably be layabout of the month. Or maybe housebound agoraphobic of the month.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:29 AM       
Yeah everyone used to be total bastards when you could only put up your five favorite imockery posters. Bunch of asshole bastards.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
THERE ONCE WAS A DAY

WHEN BASTARDS RULED THE BOARDS

THOSE DAYS HAVE NOW PASSED
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
All the bastards turned into regular society and were domesticated.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:06 AM       
IM StilL A BASTARD
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:17 AM       
I can't wait to find out who's the I-Mockery Bastard of the Month for December... followed by the coveted I-Mockery Bastard of the Year!

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
will you give me a free cynical bastard t-shirt for winning the bastard contest
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Rog, I would have cried with embarrassment if I had legitimately thought you were thinking of acquiring that place like that spammer was saying you were. Cried a thousand tears and lost my faith in humanity.