Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 06:20 AM        2010-2011 NCAA Men's Basketball thread
The Big 10 wins the Big 10/ACC challenge for the second year in a row for a nice start to the season

Shame MSU couldn't have beaten Duke though, was a close game in the end and would have capped it off nicely
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:35 AM       
H8 DUKE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
You and all the other non-Duke alumni.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 01:03 PM       
I hate Duke but I still have much love for the bestest player in the whole wide wide world, Bobby Hurley. BEST PG EVER.

BTW the Golden Gophers beat St. Joes and are now 7-1. It's highly likely that they will be 11-1 going into a very tough Big 10 opening road trip at Wisconsin and Michigan State.

Sweet 16 or Bust, Baby!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
How about them Buckeyes!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
I'm bitter and I'm not watching anymore basketball until March fuckshitting Madness

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:57 AM       
I just saw a March Madness commercial claiming there would be 68 teams. Does that mean there will now be 4 play in games that all fail to matter?
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
How about them Buckeyes!
How about them Buckeyes? http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011...ris_kenne.html

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM       
I'll throw anything at you guys that I can get, wrong sport or otherwise.

I'm not as optimistic about the Spartans as you are. There is zero chemistry on the team this year, I've never seen anything like it. All we have is a bunch of arrogant chest-puffers who think they can float by this year based on two straight Final Four appearances in the previous two years.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 02:54 PM       
Yeah but you're never optimistic about the Spartans even though you have one of the best coaches of all time. He always gets whatever he has to work with in fighting shape by the tourney, and I am confident he will do it again.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
What would the buckeyes have been like if Evan Turner was still at OSU? If only he stayed just that one last year.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 11:36 PM       
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090

They just mad he got his dick sucked. They brought 'em young, and shit, don't really need to say much after that.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 06:46 AM       
At least they stuck to their principles, silly though they may be

Like no premarital sex, but you could according to their tenets of their code, have a 30 person orgy as long as they are all your wives
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Mormons, putting principal before performance.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 10:41 PM        Coaches?
Pelphrey is out at Arkansas. He had a winning record, and he finished the season on the plus side with an 18-13 mark--despite a loss to the Vols in the tourney. AD Long says 4 years is enough to mold a championship team in the SEC. I say it was the boosters and the alumnis talking--like at any school. Sure he missed the Dance for three straight seasons, and sure the attendance was falling. Fans were even sponsoring anti-Pelphrey newspaper ads, including pictures of him with an underclassman recruit. So, he's gone and the Hogs still look forward to one of the best recruiting classes in the nation next year.

Being a sports coach at a major program is kinda like driving an ice-cream truck through Anchorage in February. Or being the nurse in a trauma ward who runs out of morphine. Either way, Pelphrey is out and owed more than a million. How much is enough? Who knows.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
The Tubby Smith to Arkansas rumors are flying around, with a newspaper in Texas (Yeah, I know) tweeting that a deal was close to being, but i've been hearing otherwise up here. Every year Tubby is linked to several jobs (all southern) only to reiterate that he wants to retire here. Honestly, if they want him that bad they can take him. He's been at Minnesota for 4 years and he has 2 NCAA tourney appearances with zero wins and he went from being ranked 13 in the nation to losing 10 out of 11 and failing to even make the NIT. Sure there have been injuries but his suspect recruiting his starting to show.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
Tubby was rumoured at OSU before Matta was hired. I always liked Tubby at UK. He worked under Pitino and did a fine job there. He rebuilt Tulsa's program and did well at Georgia. I kinda wonder if his mediocrity at Minnesota is a sign of his slowing down.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
The general consensus here is that he's sort of mailing it in. The knock on him at Kentucky was that he was a lazy recruiter. A lot of fans are starting to believe that to be true and the development of his key recruits is being brought int to question as well.

In his defense he's had two blue chip recruits transfer (one never played a game) for various reasons but he's frequently in on kids way too late in the game and has wiffed on a lot of his guard prospects. I just don't see him leaving, especially when his agent was in Minneapolis last week talking about an extension to the 3 years left that Smith currently has. But if he really wants to leave I won't cry over it. You don't make 1.8mil per and come up empty handed every year in the post season.
Forum Virgin
TyBontage is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:35 PM        2010 2011 NCAA Mens Basketball thread
Anybody playing the brackets this year. Im filling mine out as we speak.halfwits edit this is now the official NCAA college basketball thread
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:58 PM       
Nah, we stopped the brackets because of a heavy lawsuit between ESPN and imock, something about gratuity.

Anyways, I lost a bet over the Ohio State vs. MSU game and now have to get some sort of VD. Think of the small pox vaccine but with VD.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 10:31 AM       
TyBontage has to be one of the most transparent spambots ever.

Filling out your brackets eh?

Must be last years brackets... that should be easy. I predict you will kill, spambot.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:22 PM       
I predict he's already been killing "it".