Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
"If you really do care about civilian casualties and the dehumanization of of innocent people, there are MORE topics out there to be outraged about, and they are FAR less grey."
I thought you had quoted him saying 'FAR less gay' and given the prior context it made me giggle :<
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 04:54 PM       
Anti-war marchers *have* been known to wear a lot of hot pink.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 09:00 AM       
Know what made that extra funny? The * on either side of 'have'.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 12:11 PM       
Didn't U.S. taxpayer money contribute to saddam's killings? alot of our taxes are used for the U.N. and apparently Saddam got alot of money through the U.N. Oil for Food programn.

Is this incorrect?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 12:55 PM       
No, there was a huge scandal over it if I remember right. The people on the UN side of things also got alot of money out of it(i really just remember the un people receiving money, I'm just guessing saddam did as well). Also, I should mention, it WAS a scandal, as in, they weren't supposed to receive that money. But when is any politician supposed to receive money from politics?
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 02:23 PM       
And we also spent tax money on both sides of the Iran Iraq war. These are absolutely matters of concrn for me, and the more intimately the US is involved, the more if feel it's my concern as a US citizen to be informed, talk to my reps and give a shit.

Now, this is going to be very, very hard for AbcgdhAJDH as it's pretty complicated. This does NOT mean I don't care about suffering caused by oother people in which the US does not play a role. I haven't posted about it yet, but I'm very pleased to see Taylor is probably going before the Hauge. He is an EXTEMELY ugly piece of work who's evil went unchecked for many, many years.

Now if you are a moron with the emotional moral developement of a three year old, you'd take as proof that this is the first I've mentioned Taylor on these boards as proof positive that not only do I not care about all the blood he shed, I don't care about people Sadaam killed and I don't really care about people we kill. I just pretend because I hate George Bush. You'd have to be unhinged to think that, but I'm begining to think old Abdchghzd doesn't think it anyway.

He's just so messed up that having noticed I take offense at that idea, he's really getting off on saying it. I'm not sure, 'cause that would mean he's more focused on getting my goat than mountains of corpses all over the world from all sorts of things going on. Unless he could do two things at once and have a host of different emotions about different thngs, which we all know is totally impossible.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 02:47 PM       
Cool. Tell us about slavery in North Africa now.
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM       
I would but I wouldn't want to cramp your style. I mean, when a board has the one human being on earth god uses as his personal compassion faucet, why would a fella like me try to get in the way?

See, I care as much as I'm able, but that's nothing. You CARE. But isn't that what you'd expect from someone who's just better than everybody else in every way. How can you fault me for not caring the way you do, when you already now your feelings are more genuine than anyone elses? It's a wonder you haven't stopped the trade in human slaves simply by focusing the awesome might of how much you care upon it. You pee the milk of human kindness. What are you even doing here when there are lepers you could be curing with your touch?

But maybe I'm wrong. maybe your REAL power doesn't lie in the admittedly massive amount you care about all people everywhere, maybe it's in your laser like ability to guage the exact amount other people care, just by reading their posts and judging them with your solomonesque wisdom. Maybe tthe REAL service you could render the world is by developing a numerical caring scale, and using your super empathy powers to rank everyone and publish those ranks. Think of the hypocrisy you could expose! When, Abdgcgejhfg, when will you stop hiding here on a message board and shine forth upon the needy world in all your wonderfullness? Why should only the poor grateful unwashed here at I-mock be the sole beneficiaries of your Truth? Don't hide your light under a bushel, Abchdhegfhhsdg, the world is waiting.
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM       
US Opposes British List for Sudan War Crime Sanctions
Â*Â*Â*Â*By Mark Turner, Guy Dinmore and Andrew England
Â*Â*Â*Â*The Financial Times

Â*Â*Â*Â*Wednesday 05 April 2006

Â*Â*Â*Â*US opposition may force Britain to remove any Sudanese government officials from a first list of names slated for United Nations sanctions over war crimes in Darfur.

OH, BOY, NOW I CAN FINALLY CARE ABOUT THIS!!!THANK YOU GEORGE BUSH!!