Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 01:22 PM       
Okay, first, I was responding to Ronnie, not you Vince. It was a joke. He made a comment about feeling bad for 'that kid' and thinking he'd be better off than his grandparents. I deliberately took it out of context as if he'd been calling you "That poor kid". The way you'd know this is that it came right after Ronnies post AND not everyone is always talking to you.

I'm grateful for what your Grandfather did, and people like him, like mine, one of the first American Doctors into Auschwitz and broiefly personal surgeon to your idol and CRAZY motherfucker, Patton.

Your comments about ashes are of course exactly what I'd expect. What's tht word you fling around? Classless? Thanks for the demo, Fatty.

"Id take a swing at Lucifer if I had the chance."
And you went to Ozfest. Settle down, Vinny. I'm already as impressed as I'm gooing to get.

"I wont sit here and let someone demean me about my obession with war and doing whats right."
Sure you will. What do you propose to do about it? Talk me to death?

"I don't want another WTC. I don't want Isael pushed into the sea. I don't want to serve under a Muslim theocrocy. "
Me neither. It's your solutions I disagree with.

"I get up, grab a bat or a knife, and end the invasion."
If you are ever involved in violent crime, let me know what you do. Unless, conveniently, you have a nice story about you saving the day to suddenly put on the table. The time I got held up at gunpoint here's what I did. Gave them my money. I didn't actually find myself thinking at all. What can I say, I'm an air headed pussy. When you've actually found yourself looking at gun get back to me.

"They do not think in color, they think in black and white terms"
I'm sorry, isn't that what your so proud of yourself about?

"I don't plan on being crushed."
Tell me what you're going to do. Because taqlking loudly and being REALY supportive doesn't stop anything. I don't want to be crushed either and you CANNOT BELIEVE THE TEMPTATION TO MAKE A FAT JOKE RIGHT NOW but I don't think invading Iraq has one iota to do with avoiding being crushed. They want a holy war. You want to give it to them. The way I see it, you play right into their hands.

Out of respect for your grandparents, I won't cut and paste any of the horrendous sentences you wrote in this post into my thread on how if you're intelligent you ought to show it.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 02:34 PM       
Vince why do you keep bringing up (about 500 times now) how someone(s?) in your family were in the military as if that makes your opinions more valid than anyone elses?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 07:14 PM       
Doopa, its called having pride in your family. Now I know you don't have that or they have any pride in you, but don't be so sad. Your message board quips should be prideful enough!

Quote:
What could you possibly know about Vinnie's parents and Grandparents?
I guess I can't read what people say and comment on something they could say. And you were trying to be a jerk. So I shut your mouth. And you ought to be grateful for my grandfather's sacrafices. Althought I bet you yourself wouldn't be a lampshade or ashes. You probably would have been a nice slave, considering the French military could probably beat your ass.

Sorry Im not trying to build some kind of credability with you. Wasnt me that keeps bringing concerts I go to back up.

So max, what is your big solution to solving a wave of Muslim Fundimentalist that want to destroy us? Kind words? Althought know you, your ass would be chanting Allah Akbar the first 5 seconds after they invaded your home.

But out of everything, I'm interested in what you would do to stop the Muslim Fundies. The ones that wont stop until they are showed that we are more powerful. Even that wont stop them, most likely. Please, tell me how the big bad Max would take care of them.

Sorry, bud, but they consider it a holy war. And no matter your view on it, your throat is cut no matter what you think or believe.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 07:44 PM        Why
Quote:
If they marched for peace, they would march for Saddam to leave Iraq?
The answer to this is very simple. Saddam doesn't cares what we think. Bush should.

I don't have numbers to back it up, but it seems the liberals also want Saddam out of power. Their issue is with the way it is being done.

Is that so hard to grasp?

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
And you ought to be grateful for my grandfather's sacrafices. Althought I bet you yourself wouldn't be a lampshade or ashes. You probably would have been a nice slave, considering the French military could probably beat your ass.
Family pride at it's finest

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
From that point on, I learned that evil can not be equal to good.
THE BOY LEARNS FAST
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:19 PM       
"So I shut your mouth."
Are you insane? Look at my mouth. open.

And as I said, I am grateful for your grandfather's sacrafices, though I could wish he'd sacraficed his reproductive capabilities while he was sacraficing.

Ahhh. A Lampshade joke. Nothing says class like a lampshade joke. Hey, jumbo, if you'd been there, they coulda made made a Circus tent! Becuase you have lots of skin! Becuase you are fat, and when the Nazis cleaved off youy skin for making a lampshade, they'd have had lots to work with!

"Sorry Im not trying to build some kind of credability with you."
How about building up some credability, period?

"So max, what is your big solution to solving a wave of Muslim Fundimentalist that want to destroy us?"
Just so you don't get all uppitty about me not taking your seriously. Lord knows it's an effort. First of all, I'd put some of my war cash into homeland security and put it in cops on the beat and firemen. Right now my local police force is down a lot of guys off fighting the people of a very nasty but fairly secular country called Iraw, and that's got them all tied up. Then I'd get our troops out of Saudi Arabia, becuase they're presence there is a big source of the tension between us and the Islamic world. Then I'd work on a peace treaty in Israel becuase daily footage of Palestinians getting run over by bulldozers and living permanently in refugee camps breeds terrorirst like stagnant water breeds mosquitos. Then I'd leverage trade with our various freindly dictator states in the gulf becuase they lean on their populations and the ony vent they allow them is hatred of America. I'd make damn sure I stopped funfing Islamic Extremist groups in places I tought they'd make trouble for other folks I didn't like the way we did in Pakistan and Afgjanistan. Then I'd make it clear the United States was in favor of a Kurdish state. Then I'd start a Manhattan project for alternatives to fossil fuel. In the meantime, I'd handle any terrorist attacks that did take place like the brutal crimes they are and not as acts of war. Now that might do the trick. But I'll tell you what. Unless you plan to kill every Muslim over there, our current strategy is just making more fundamentalist terrorsist daily.

Did I take you seriously enough, Submarine boy? You may not like my solution but how many times are you going to trot out that Bullshit about how "All you people do is complain! What you gonna do! Hah! I knew y'all din't have no answer!"

What are YOU going to do? I'll tell you. Not one damn thing. Sit there and croak like a bullfrog about what you'll stand for and what you won't. I'm working for my vision. What are you doing for yours?

What would I do about the Fundies? Work on the miserable conditions that create them. So there might be less of them. Attack theirfunding, catch them whenever I could and put cops on the beat and firemen in the firehouses. I'm not big or bad. See, I believe that conditions are good, like here in the USA, your fundies restrict themselevs to running TV stations and hating gay people. I think if you made Pat Robertson live on a garbage pile, he'd be as dangerous as any towel head in a week.

"they consider it a holy war."
So do you. You're both nuts.

"And no matter your view on it, your throat is cut no matter what you think or believe."
Well, I hope I'm lucky enough to have a tough guy vigilante Submarine boy with a baseball bat who isn't afraid of anything but the IRS and Hives watching my back and making wisecracks about people's skin being used for Lampshades.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Then I'd work on a peace treaty in Israel becuase daily footage of Palestinians getting run over by bulldozers and living permanently in refugee camps breeds terrorirst like stagnant water breeds mosquitos.
i do believe that the intent to establish a palestinian state was recently announced...
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:32 PM       
See, I think that's just chin music on the part of the Bush administration. I'd like to see something that oes beyond a declaration.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:49 PM       
would an election do it?
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 08:42 AM       
"I'll tell you a little about my grandparents, Max.

If it wasnt for their sacrafices, your entire people would most likely be ashes in a concentration camp." - Vince

Brilliant!
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 09:19 AM       
Accept it has no impact whatvere on anything I've been saying, which you'd know if you read instead of scanned, or comprehended how the verbs and nouns you did read formed sentences.

I am grateful to the Grandfather who fought WWII including mine as I've already stated.

As I've also stated, I'd have been even more greatful if some great grandfathers who were politicians as opposed to hapless soldiers had crafted a resolution to WWI that would have held instead of punitively crippling germany and creating a fetid stagnant pond in which facism could breed and multiply like a swam of mosquitos.

Naldo, you only compound Vincey poos cheapening of the Holocaust by rducing it to support of your personal argument.
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 11:10 AM       
"I am grateful to the Grandfather who fought WWII including mine as I've already stated."

You pretty much had to say that after getting blasted by Vince. What else are you going to say? ....."Fuck em'."....?

"Naldo, you only compound Vincey poos cheapening of the Holocaust by rducing it to support of your personal argument."

I don't know. I don't think anyone could cheapen it anymore than you have.

It's O.K. Maxi Pad. Just move on and try to forget it.
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 08:54 PM       
Maxi Pad. I don't know wether to be blown out of the water by your stratling originality or awed by the sheer Christian virtue of giving me a nickname based ona feminine hygiene product.

Gosh, Nald's, you caught me out here. I guess I'm not grateful to folks who fought in WWII. Why? Because I couldn't give a crap about concentration camps. I'm just that bad.

Vinnie poos "MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT IN THE BIG ONE" entitles him to absolutely nothing. As Proto pointed out, most of our Grandfathers did. You're not reading his posts, you're not reading mine. Your skimming just enough to get a general sense of which way the animosity flows and piling on. Another What Would Jesus Do moment.

You opinion and on my heritage? Uniformed, ignorant, and ultimately beside the point.

To me all you are right now is the guy who can't admit when he's wrong even when he knows it, and the li'l choir boy who just said 'fuck'. You kiss your mother with that mouth?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Just so you don't get all uppitty about me not taking your seriously. Lord knows it's an effort. First of all, I'd put some of my war cash into homeland security and put it in cops on the beat and firemen. Right now my local police force is down a lot of guys off fighting the people of a very nasty but fairly secular country called Iraw, and that's got them all tied up. Then I'd get our troops out of Saudi Arabia, becuase they're presence there is a big source of the tension between us and the Islamic world. Then I'd work on a peace treaty in Israel becuase daily footage of Palestinians getting run over by bulldozers and living permanently in refugee camps breeds terrorirst like stagnant water breeds mosquitos. Then I'd leverage trade with our various freindly dictator states in the gulf becuase they lean on their populations and the ony vent they allow them is hatred of America. I'd make damn sure I stopped funfing Islamic Extremist groups in places I tought they'd make trouble for other folks I didn't like the way we did in Pakistan and Afgjanistan. Then I'd make it clear the United States was in favor of a Kurdish state. Then I'd start a Manhattan project for alternatives to fossil fuel. In the meantime, I'd handle any terrorist attacks that did take place like the brutal crimes they are and not as acts of war. Now that might do the trick. But I'll tell you what. Unless you plan to kill every Muslim over there, our current strategy is just making more fundamentalist terrorsist daily.
Nice solutions, but the source of it isnt answered. What are you going to do about the terrorists? You said what you want to do about them later on in the future, but right now. And if you had not already read, I have explained what I do and what I am doing to make sure my way is the way we take, so please quit assuming that I don't do my part for my causes..

We stop funding Islamic terrorists. Good. We get out troops out of Saudi Arabia. Been for that for a while. Do we go back to the U.N.? Do we pre-emptively attack countries when we have the info? And what do we do about the fundies that are around. And Pat Robinson is in no way like these guys. The last time I checked, I never say on the 700 Club that gays should be slaughtered with Christian suicide bombers, so your moral equivlency is not compatable.

And of course, you had to go and insult me again instead of just answering the question.
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 05:06 PM       
Well, you make it almost impossible NOT to insult you. But That's coming from an air headed pussy, so please, take it with a grain of Myrh.

Your reading comprehension is no more a strong point than your sentence structure.

What does 'more cops on the beat' mean to you? You cut off future funding as best you can, you freeze assets as best you can, you curtail the developement of new terrorist as best you can though your foreign policy, and you do your damndest to catch terrorists. You don't deplete your domestic security and the country's bank account to fight a war that breeds terrorists. Alied intelligence forces, our own intelligence forces and a strong domestic police force will do a hell of lot more against terrorist than this war ever will. That's what you do about terrorists. Again, disagree if you want, but stop saying I'm not answring the question just because you're not reading the answer.
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 09:48 AM       
"and the li'l choir boy who just said 'fuck'. You kiss your mother with that mouth?" - Maxi

I'm typing, not speaking.
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 12:01 PM       
Your right. I think Jesus would agree that saying 'fuck' out loud is very nasty, but typing the word is great.

You touch your mother with the hnad that typed that word?
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 12:12 PM       
"hnad"?
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 01:02 PM       
Oh ho! Good one, Ronnie! Golly, you sure got him on the ropes now!

AntiMaster is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 02:00 PM       
I saw a guy with a "Nuke their ass & take their gas" sticker the other day & thought of Vince. I could've taken a picture of it, posted on the net & called all right wingers on it. "See, typical right wing bigotry". However, I realize that classification for the purpose of furthering one's agenda, classism & sensationalism are copyrighted by the conservatives & I'd probably get sued.

Quote:
Vinnie: What are you going to do about the terrorists?
Well let's see, maybe we can start by not creating any more, e.g. killing Iraqi's & producing a new generation of America haters. Look into your history books to see whether there were any islamic terrorists attacking the U.S. 4 decades ago. What happened to these guys? A sudden burst of testorone or could it be our foreign policy that produced islamic fundamentalist terrorists.
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 02:41 PM       
Good one, Naldo.

It doesn't change the fact that you are a grubby boy who uses grubby words.

Did Jesus say
"Take the fucking beam out of your eye"?

No sir. He did not. Even when he was very mad, I'm fairly certain Jesus set a better example than that. You should be ashamed.