Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 01:52 PM        HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY JAKE OF ALL TRADES
NOW GET YOUR LITTLE FAGOT ASS BACK HERE, I REFILLED YOUR PRESCRIPTION AND IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE, YOU MAY RELAPSE.

OH AND

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Oh holy shit you can drink beers now. I would recommend it for you. :thumbsup
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM       
He's Australian, they bathe new borns in beer. His mom was probably drunk from conception through birth, hell when isn't she drunk? HAHAHA I'M JUST KIDDING YOU JOAT.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
You keep your own supply of bunnies and birthday hats Tadao?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
I'm not talking to you. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
So is he now a "level 8 wordsmith"?
You may already be there.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
Australians being wordsmiths

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Watched confessions of a shopaholic or procreated?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:54 PM       
You watched Glee willingly.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
It was the Rocky Horror Picture Show episode and they had Meat Loaf on it. Plus its not as bad once you watch it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Bill, you are making me sad. JOAT is becoming a man and you are telling him that Glee is ok to watch.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
real men watch glee.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Fuck that, and fuck Glee.

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Australians being wordsmiths
fuck ya cunt fanny bawls, ya cunt fuck.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 08:36 AM       
is glee the musical one? sounds annoying

also UGHHHH im so hugh

i mean high
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
gigh
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Hey guys, I got a bunch of redeemable gift cards for my birthday because apparently when you turn 21 and your high school friends hadn't seen you in a while they give you gift card vouchers. So I got Dragon Ball Z Kai Collection 1 on Blu Ray, Scott Pilgrim and Metalocalypse Season 2.

Sorry it took so long to reply, time zones and all. I'm also still working on that damn book. Won't say too much about that though.

Watched some DBZ today, hot damn was my childhood's TV programming unexpectedly brutal. Now I know why in Kick-Ass the torture scene shocked me but Hit Girl getting beaten up never did, because every weekday morning I'd tune in to see Gohan getting his ass beat. And they said my generation's cartoons were wussier, well son, in He Man I never saw a dude get his ARM RIPPED OFF...

Anyway guys, thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope things will get back to normal soon, I'm in my second year of art school now, which I guess is a triumph because Hitler never got into art school but I did. Huh. Make of that what you will.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
Sorry it took so long to reply, time zones and all.
No, no, it takes a long time for them to reply to us.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM       
I demand a picture of you standing next to a girl turned in by 11am PST on tuesday 1/11/11 or we will show up on all your blogs and torture the fuck out of you. Also, it can't be your mom.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
Quote:
gigh
ugh thats how i feel now
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I demand a picture of you standing next to a girl turned in by 11am PST on tuesday 1/11/11 or we will show up on all your blogs and torture the fuck out of you. Also, it can't be your mom.
Sheesh, you might have to get back to me on that one. The problem isn't standing next to a girl, the problem is trying to get both of us in frame without somebody nicking my camera. That and what is it with you and torturing me? I didn't know you were into S&M with weaksauce nerd guys you pummel into submission...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
you know what you have to do
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
(1:04:51 PM) JOAT: hey tadao
(1:05:00 PM) JOAT: what's this about you trying to torture me
(1:05:03 PM) JOAT: sigh
(1:05:29 PM) JOAT: you certainly don't make it easy for me do you?
(1:06:06 PM) JOAT: anyway
(1:06:38 PM) JOAT: i'm 21 and i'm ready to come back to I-Mock but if I do come back you need to cut back on the whole torture thing
(1:06:48 PM) JOAT: because, you know, Geneva convention and all
(1:19:01 PM) Tadao: Well then, you better get that picture. ;O
(1:19:02 PM) JOAT <AUTO-REPLY> : Managing birthday
(1:27:25 PM) JOAT: sigh
(1:27:45 PM) JOAT: you're really not helping me feel welcome back tadao
(1:27:53 PM) JOAT: i mean the birthday wishes was nice and all
(1:27:59 PM) JOAT: but the threat of torture
(1:28:16 PM) JOAT: you do know i take meds for anxiety right?
(1:28:17 PM) JOAT: geez
(1:28:17 PM) JOAT: anyway
(1:28:40 PM) JOAT: so how you been?
(1:29:34 PM) JOAT: huh
(1:29:44 PM) JOAT: why is this picture thing so important anyway
(1:30:00 PM) JOAT: if anything it will just make my nervousness worse
(1:30:44 PM) JOAT: i don't even know whether i'll find a girl who likes me this sophomore year
(1:31:39 PM) JOAT: i just feel like you might be the magnificent bastard I hoped you wouldn't turn out to be
(1:31:42 PM) JOAT: sigh
(1:32:12 PM) JOAT: besides, what real victory is there in invading all my blogs, none of them have really been updated lately
(1:32:24 PM) JOAT: because i've been doing offline work
(1:32:44 PM) JOAT: i go outside now
(1:32:54 PM) JOAT: i can't just keep glued to my computer screen all day
(1:33:17 PM) JOAT: and something about your menacing me just really skeevs me the wrong way
(1:33:55 PM) JOAT: it's like you want an adversary but there's not much fight left in me
(1:36:57 PM) JOAT: i feel like you'll get almost zero satisfaction out of crushing me
(1:37:11 PM) JOAT: i'm not even on the level of a Saiyan Warrior
(1:37:35 PM) JOAT: i'm just a guy who's been in therapy for three years because I had stuff I needed to deal with
(1:38:06 PM) JOAT: basically I'm asking me why you keep threatening me like this
(1:38:39 PM) JOAT: i don't find it fun or particularly humourous, even though there's a particular style of humour you have that's hard for me to read
(1:40:24 PM) JOAT: half the reason why I don't like coming back to I-Mock is because of the hostile atmosphere that either you or me tend to create there
(1:40:47 PM) JOAT: it's even in the interface that's all flamey and implying i'm a newb, never to be redeemed
(1:42:21 PM) JOAT: why do you continue to find joy in threatening me, if you're threatening me at all?
(1:42:34 PM) JOAT: i can't understand what the hell is going on
(1:44:45 PM) Tadao: WHAT'S LIFE WITHOUT A CHALLENGE! I helping you to live my boy!
(1:45:12 PM) JOAT: i guess so, but the threat of torture isn't really inspiring
(1:45:28 PM) JOAT: you could have just told me to have a goal of having a picture with a girl
(1:46:02 PM) JOAT: plus I find the idea of a set date to complete it very unnerving and Jigsaw like
(1:46:19 PM) JOAT: that's the real issue I have with it
(1:46:42 PM) JOAT: it's like you're trying to help me in a way that registers in my mind as something akin to the torture scene in Kick Ass
(1:48:32 PM) Tadao: My methods are very strong and forceful, but the end results are a life of bliss. I offer the door to freedom. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
(1:48:45 PM) JOAT: i'll do it
(1:48:50 PM) Tadao: :O
(1:49:00 PM) Tadao: That's the attitude!
(1:50:00 PM) JOAT: it's just that ever since that shit went down I've been afraid of you, out of all the internet "trolls" who ever "trolled" me, you were the one I feared the most
(1:50:15 PM) Tadao: stop typing.
(1:50:20 PM) JOAT: yeah ok
(1:51:22 PM) Tadao: Basically, I'm gonna block you till 1/10. If you want to contact me, you know what thread to use. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
You can do this buddy.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Sweet Jesus.
You may already be there.