Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 12:08 PM       
Bobrovsky top goalie in the NHL right now, fuck yeah

I tried to sign up but it broke and I had a kid climbing on me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 12:11 PM       
I have not done an online bracket before. Entry name? Dafuq?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM       
nm I figured it out eventually
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM       
Yay, now we need Chimp and Flagg. Also, Kitsa, I'm torn. I want you guys to rape Aflac, but we can't afford the lower seeds to gain 2 points. Fuck it. Take 8th and make Fasth look like a cunt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM       
Side note, not trimming my beard didn't help the Kings beat the Sharks. My wife should be happy about that.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:13 PM       
Dear Columbus.

Thank you for Steve Mason.

Philadelphia.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 12:49 AM       
Dear Philly,

Fucking take him. He's an asshole. We're happy with what we've got.

Love,
Columbus

PS- raped the mighty duck fucks in overtime, I LOVE seeing us above Detroit in the standings
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:01 AM       
I only watched half of the game last night to see what we are in for tonight. You guys were stealing the puck with ease. The Sucks didnt seem motivated to even be on the ice. Maybe Im just used to seeing them play the Kings and Sharks and there is a lot of hatered between the three.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:22 AM       
Anaheim's goalkeeping wasn't terrible. Columbus said that they were going to play a really physical game and they delivered on that. Boll isn't an "official" enforcer, but he pretty much fills that role of shitstarter and shitfinisher. That one goal by Steckel was just a bizarre fluke. Just bounced off Bob and sailed right over his shoulder.

Really impressed with how -fast- Gaborik is. He's been a nifty addition so far.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:00 AM       
I stopped with 12 mins left in the 2nd, plan on finishing it this morning. Sucks that I cant find any more Kings games on TV. We have the cup god dammit. At least show the upcoming away games. Fuck basketball.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM       
Hah, looks like I turned off the game last night seconds before it got interesting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:04 PM       
Matt Greene was activated today.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 08:53 PM       
Flyers only have to win about 6 more games - trouble is there are only 5 more regular season games left.

Ah, they still have a chance. I can dream, dammit!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:08 PM       
you make it sound like he was pulled out of a closet and plugged in.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 09:12 PM       
Hes like Himey on Get Smart
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:15 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:44 PM       
Dammit, the fucking Reds game is over, get Dusty Baker off my fucking TV! We are almost 15 mins into the allotted hockey slot and they are going on and on with this post game shit!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:04 PM       
THE KINGS ONLY SCORED BECAUSE I WASN'T THERE DAMMIT

Stupid Fox Sports Ohio.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:15 PM       
at least you get to watch it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:20 PM       
I guess Williams and Wisniewski got into it 7 mins into the game.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:27 PM       
Got it running on my wifes laptop. I have a huge flatscreen and Im watching choppy stream video on an old imac

lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:43 PM       
another thing about live streaming is that I cant rewind and slomo.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:39 AM       
Dear Buffalo

Please destroy the Rangers.

Thanks
- Winnipeg
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:10 AM       
I believe we are now 3rd seed thanks to Dallas kicking Vancouvers ass.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:28 AM       
Oh well. I think they're tired. Hope they come back strong against the sharks.