Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
do you not have a facebook?
Barely. I try not to use it except when I really have to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Parently I'm a nobody
I was only talking about people IRL. You Kitsa and Finland all noticed my birthday, so hats off for that.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:46 AM       
This is what happens when you do something to Chojin and lose your rights to an edit.

I love war documentaries and find that WWII doesn't get boring no matter how much you know about it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:38 AM       
I watched one about Japanese internment camps in Arkansas, and a miniseries about Auschwitz, and some other stuff.

I also watched a bunch of John Waters movies.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:04 AM       
I totally thought you said japanese internet camps at first
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM       
OH SHIT NEW SUPERJAIL

FKCN EXCITED
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:46 PM       
My fish died.

It was 12 years old.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:32 PM       
sorry shrub. I didn't think fish last that long
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:27 PM       
HONOR IT WITH A SIDE OF CHIPS 8)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:12 PM       
I buried him in the garden next to the other one. With stones and a plant pot over it so the cats won't eat him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Cause that's how your fish would want to be buried.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:46 PM       

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM       
BURIAL AT SEA
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:04 PM       
I hate it when I accidentally click a millimeter off of the last page of the thread link and I get transported to the beginning and it's like OH DAMN IT
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
Kay-kio-kio cowboy, cowboy, cowboy,
under the moon.

I was ridin' my horse
by the Rio Grandee
and all o' them coyotes singing
in a prairie symphony.

I was ridin' my horse
down by the Rio Grandee
when I seen me a cowboy, cowboy, cowboy,
ridin' toward me.

Kay-kiokio cowboy
Kay-kiokio-hoo
Kay-kiokio cowboy, cowboy, cowboy,
under the moon.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:36 AM       

OH JAM
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 06:19 AM       

DIS ONE IS STILL WAY BETTA

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I hate it when I accidentally click a millimeter off of the last page of the thread link and I get transported to the beginning and it's like OH DAMN IT
:fistbump
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:38 PM       
I'm also sorry about your fish, Shrub

This morning began a huge thunderstorm here and my big stupid horse of a dog won't pee when it's wet outside. But as soon as she's in, she starts whining about needing to pee again.

My daughter and I were going to get a ride somewhere at 11:30, and I was running behind, so the car pulled into the driveway just as I was standing in the pouring rain with the dog trying to get her to pee. The dog lunges for the car, thinking she's going to go for a ride somewhere, and I slipped in the mud and did sort of a weird and incredibly painful split. Like, my left leg was at 6 and my right leg was at 11. I thought for sure I was going to hear my hip snap, but I didn't. Hurts like a sumbitch, though.

So I had to haul my ass up out of the mud and sort of limp sideways into the house to get the dog put away and change my clothes. She never did pee.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
I'm starting to work on art related projects in my spare time.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 04:32 PM       
Weird weather today, it was about mid to upper 40s, but then light snow flurries came down. I thought I was losing it until a coworker called me across town about 10 minutes later and told me the same thing
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Yeah, I was outside in a t-shirt washing windows this morning, enjoying the warm sunshine. By the time we were out of the movie at 1, it was really cold, and by the time we were in the restaurant at 2, it was snowing. Ohio can suck.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
We just got the flurries here too. They're gone now though.
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
That teacher who slept with a 16-year-old student has an open Facebook wall if any of you want to post some hilarious shit like the rest of the internet

http://www.facebook.com/tinaamato

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:20 AM       
Arbeit nervt.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
lol amanda bynes dead