Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 11:50 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 11:53 PM       
I didn't get anything for my birthday, and I really need a girlfriend.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
man you need to tell us what you want BEFORE your birthday, dude. how are we supposed to get you a girlfriend if you don't say something in advance
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:57 AM       
We could have mail ordered her. Or Male ordered HER depending on what you're into.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 05:30 AM       
I thought my mum would get one so I didn't ask anyone else; then she didn't get me one and I was screwed.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 06:05 AM       
screwed as in screwed?
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 06:23 AM       
Not screwed.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 12:06 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
damn I'm so proud of myself suddenly
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:14 PM       
The guy in the blue pajamas looks exactly like the chopped-in-half guy in Battle Heater Kotatsu.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:17 PM       
Im just surprised he isnt trying to box the guy behind him for cuddling up with his girl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
I need to see more japanese shock horror movies.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
A glimpse into Tadao's house
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:57 PM       
battle heater kotatsu is hilarious. get it to see the ridiculous punk band, if nothing else.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
GUESS WHAT'S COMING UP? COULD IT BE A BIRTHDAY? ON THURSDAY?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 06:24 PM       
THE GAY PARADE?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 06:35 PM       
FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
I just had to scrap a whole batch of thank you cards because of my fucking ocd.

I get, like, greeting card tourette's. If I'm thinking about something else when I'm writing, there's about a 10% chance I'll write that down instead. Not often, but enough for me to be afraid to send anything out and check and recheck and re-re-check and re-re-re-check until I finally get so paranoid I have to tear it up and throw it away. Like the other day when I was writing a thank you note to my grandmother, the sig other joked that I should tell whoever it was to fuck off, and I became so sure I wrote "fuck off" to my grandmother that I tore the card up rather than risk sending it.

fucking ocd
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
has a card like that been reported back to you?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
no, but I have enough little old ladies on my card recipient list to worry
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I need to see more japanese shock horror movies.
Shock japanese horror as in how? Torture freakfests like Audition? Stupid fanboy bullshit like Tetsuo: The Iron Man? Ready-for Hollywood Remake crap like those goddamn retarded SADAKO books/movie?

Or are you talking about the David Lynch-meets-WHATINTHEGODDAMFUCKHOLYMOTHEROFGOD movies like Gozu?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
Therapy and medication has helped a lot with my ocd.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Shock japanese horror as in how? Torture freakfests like Audition? Stupid fanboy bullshit like Tetsuo: The Iron Man? Ready-for Hollywood Remake crap like those goddamn retarded SADAKO books/movie?

Or are you talking about the David Lynch-meets-WHATINTHEGODDAMFUCKHOLYMOTHEROFGOD movies like Gozu?
I don't know any of those.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 09:48 PM       
odishon wasn't as freaky to me as everyone else found it...but then I'm not a guy.

tetsuo is only memorable for the robotic wang.

any remake of ringu anything is garbage, and that includes actual ringu sequels/prequels.