Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:32 AM        I feel horrible.
Not for something I did, though.

We have to move out of Housing (minus one homicidal, homeless, criminal step-father (different story.)) My mother's pay at Staples affords us only an extremely small place. In order to move in, we need to get rid of the dogs. Almost all things in my life are constantly changing. My homes, friends, fathers, all of them are variables. My dog Thunder has been one of the few constants. He's been with us as long as I could remember things.Now I'll have to let him go. Dammit.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:38 AM       
Normally I'd just laugh, but that really does suck. It's easy to get attached to dogs and I'd hate to have to get rid of my german shepperd.

We had a rottweiler that we had to get rid of at one point but we just gave it to some friends to take care of until we could get him back, and it ended up only being a few months. If your life changes as much as you say, you might get a chance to get him back.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:39 AM       
My PSP wouldn't let me finish typing.

We can't even hide him because the bastard landlord likes to do suprise inspections. Ugh. The dog wasn't going to live that much longer, anyway. I just didn't want it to end this way.

You may be right, Zomboid. I know my mum would do everything possible to keep the great dane/boxer mix. He's twelve, very old for a dog his size, and we'd all hate to see him die in a kennel.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:43 AM       
come hang out with cliff steele & I & we'll slice his head off with a katana, mockmeet style!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:48 AM       
I dunno if that'd help, but having him die like a warrior sounds cool.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:54 AM       
Out in the sticks there is alot of wild dog packs that were probably in your dog's situation once. You see the same dogs all the time, so im assuming they just don't go get eaten by hideous monsters. Let him loose in the country with a huge bag of dog food & rip it open, and hope he can fend for himself, man. He'll probably enjoy his freedom!

Or slice his head off with a katana
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 03:54 AM       
Why don't you get a job and help out with the finances so you can have a better place to live and keep your dog? I'm assuming you are old enough to at least be hired for some kind of labor and that you're not severely handicapped.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Why don't you get a job and help out with the finances so you can have a better place to live and keep your dog? I'm assuming you are old enough to at least be hired for some kind of labor and that you're not severely handicapped.
That's what I was thinking, but I'm only fifteen and I have to go back in for surgery on my busted ankle. I still have that application for Carmike Cinemas for when I turn 16 in April, but that doesn't solve my immediate problem.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:54 PM       
Dude that sucks total ass, can you get a friend to adopt the poor guy? that way you can at least have visiting rights with him, because if hes old he'll get separation anxiety and stop eating. It happened to my friends Black lab he had to be put in a kennel for a month while they went to visit their grandfather (who died not 10 hours after they left his house) and came back to find he had starved to death because he was too screwed up from the change of scenery.

I thought you were one of the older people on these boards?

I hope this all turns out ok
Out of his element.
DehydratedPorkMan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 04:05 PM       
This topic makes me cry with the surgery and the moving and the poor doggy. If the dog is going to die I'd say put it to sleep, don't just let it go to die somewhere (granted, I don't know what you meant by "let it go"). You guys are suffering now but remember, it's all Staple's fault. And the landlord's. He probably kicks puppies.

"At that moment an unending stream of traffic crossed over the bridge."
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 05:27 PM       
you gotta buy a cat so he has someone to run away with

first make sure your dog does not knowt aht you know he is planning to run away this might scare him

second make a knapsack for him full of things he likes and save it

third on the day when hes gonna leave (you can tell just watch his tail) surprise him with the knapsack and give him a hug (try not to cry too much you want to be strnog) then send him on his way

fourth hope he finds a cat on the way cats are pretty good at keeping dogs company

fifth never give up
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 09:08 PM       
Thunder only happens when it's rainin'

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:36 AM       
It`s lookin' like we might get to keep him, but my beagle and cat, (Sgt. Tibbs), are still leaving. The cat already has a new owner and Max is sure to get a home with his cuteness.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 02:08 PM       
That's too bad dude. Well I hope your surgery goes well and I wish you the best.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM       
Sounds like your life kind of sucks :O
Out of his element.
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
Sounds like your life kind of sucks :O
Way to splooge on someone's grandma.

Speaking of Hitler, HE HAS A DYING DOG.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:11 AM       
Well, at least I can't say my life was never interesting.

And I'll have a wealth of stories to tell my grandchildren.

Unless I'm sterile, but I'd rather not think about that now.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:12 AM       
no offense but those would be boring stories for a kid you need stories about saving the world or something heroic and daring!

you can always adopt.
Out of his element.
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 06:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
no offense but those would be boring stories for a kid you need stories about saving the world or something heroic and daring!

you can always adopt.
What if the dog was Aquaman's dog? Or is that still boring.
I'm just going for cheese now.

MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 07:25 AM       
i forgot i was gonna make a joke!

"i hope you got *whoreable's* permission!!!"

but it's a little late sorry whoreable wherever you are!