Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 05:11 PM        Uwe Boll's at it again.
To add to his shitty ness hes directing both The Blood Rayne Movie AND Hunter the Reckoning. I seriously hope someone kills him.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM       
Dont forget Far Cry.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 06:18 PM       
hosue of the dead
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 06:28 PM       
How does this man manage to keep making movies?

How do people keep seeing his movies?

My mind, it boggles.
Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 06:16 PM       
Oh Uwe Boll, how I love thee.

sports is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 07:51 PM       
I honestly want to see his flick ''Alone in the dark''....but I can't find a release date for it...I'm setting my hopes up to high for it.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sports
I honestly want to see ''Alone in the dark''
I AM SHOCKED!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 08:30 PM       
shoot at barrels ;_;
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 06:48 PM       
The creatures cant be seen unless there Light on them jeez and apparently Muzzleflashes don't count.

I liked House of the dead for the sheers hilarity when there in the big zombie assckicking fest and they all SUDDENLY have different guns and the chick throws the grenade down the well for no reason at all. The For some reason they KEEP going towards the house where the Zombies are coming form in hopes of safe haven.
Mocker
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:26 AM       
Hahaha. From http://www.scriptsales.com/ArchivesOct04.html

Title: Hunter: The Reckoning
Log line: A group of men and women become aware of supernatural monsters preying on humanity and are given special abilities to combat them.
Writer: David Schneider and Drew Daywalt
Agent: Jon Klane of Jon Klane Agency and law firm of Stone Meyer & Genow
Buyer: Brightlight Pictures
Price: n/a
Genre: Action
Logged: 10/22/04
More: Videogame. Brightlight’s Shawn Williamson will produce. Uwe Boll will direct.

Greenlit a week ago. How many videogame movies does this make so far for Uwe?
Mocker
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:44 AM       
I'm not sure if I posted this earlier or if anyone hasn't read it before, but Boll recently snapped and posted an angry letter to the readers of his site. He pulled it back down, but not soon enough:

Quote:
A MESSAGE FROM UWE BOLL, DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER OF HOUSE OF THE DEAD

HOUSE Of THE DEAD was in a lot of territories a very big success. In Middle East, Russia, Spain, Thailand and South America was the movie similar to the USA and KANADA two weeks in the TOP TEN and a long time in the Video/DVD-Charts. In a lot of countries the release is coming up in summer. But in the internet are a lot of negative voices talking about the film and I wanna tell all this people that they are right and wrong.

If you think that HOD is shit you are right in a way because it is cheesy but you are wrong in a lot of ways. First of all if you really see the move on screen or DVD you will recognize that the CINEMASCOPE look of the movie and the sound are absolutly A LIST and not one percent less quality as RESIDENT EVIL or UNDERWORLD. Second: What is the game HOUSE OF THE DEAD about ? It is a cheesy action shooter. And dont forget I made a movie out of that game. I did not made a ZOMBIE movie alone - I made a game based movie. So the game is an action shooter game where you kill zombies - and if you really compare my movie to movies like RESIDENT EVIL or UNDERWORLD then I dont know what you was waiting for? In HOD we have a lot of GORE and a lot of action. Much more as in Resident Evil. The big battle in front of the house with the MATRIX and TURN TABLE effects, over 100 blood effects and 11000 cuts in 13 minutes will be film history in a few years because in NO OTHER FILM EVER was a similar scene. Also Rodrigez or Tarantino ever made a scene like this escalating action scene in HOD. I really tried to make out of a teenage horror script a special new form of a videogame based movie. I'm not 100% satisfied with the result but it was the maximum what I could do with the budget and script. And what is really pissing me of is that a lot of real horrorfans (especially on Creature Corner, IMDB, Yahoo) are not able to see a difference and judge unfair. Third: also if the story/dialog is cheesy the story has no big logical problems or mistakes.

Can you show me in HOD logical mistakes like in the remake of DAWN OF THE DEAD? How the fuck in DAWN OF THE DEAD is coming the fat woman and the other people from the inside of the truck in the mall? How they are coming later back in the tunnel from the house of the sniper?

I write this because I read all that *beep* and I give my commentaries also. I startet filming as a boy and I had NO CONNECTIONS in the film industry, no nice uncle or rich parents taking care of me. I worked myself in the film industry, made movies like GERMAN FRIED MOVIE or RUN AMOK with NO MONEY and released the movies on my own, travelled to the theatres, talking to the exhibits and to the audience. That I make movies is not a result of VITAMIN B is is the result of my work and my dicipline and my talent.

Before you all write more shit about my movies you should look THE HEART OF AMERICA for example, the movie I did before I made HOUSE OF THE DEAD and you should see ALONE IN THE DARK. After you saw this movies you should have the balls to say "Sorry about my comments!". The weak part of HOD was the story - not the directing. In August ALONE IN THE DARK is finished and this movie is way above movies like UNDERWORLD or RESIDENT EVIL. And for BLOODRAYNE what we do this summer - we have a great script from Guin Turner (she co-wrote AMERICAN PSYCHO) and we will deliver a movie way better as VAN HELSING was (much darker and more brutal).

Uwe Boll
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:38 AM       
Quote:
Can you show me in HOD logical mistakes like in the remake of DAWN OF THE DEAD? How the fuck in DAWN OF THE DEAD is coming the fat woman and the other people from the inside of the truck in the mall? How they are coming later back in the tunnel from the house of the sniper?
What? Is anyone else having a hard time understanding what he is saying in that sentence?
Mocker
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:44 AM       
I think he's saying there aren't any plot holes in HotD.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:38 PM       
excluding the plot