Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 09:50 AM       
...and you're probably Mad Max's latest desperate creation, ironically.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 10:52 AM       
Yeah, i wouldn't discount that. No doubt he's WON AGAIN, by writing seventeen novels and being called stupid for it.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 11:01 AM       
I liked this thread better when there was fruit.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 12:23 PM       
yeah someone check ips.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 12:32 PM       
Please, G-d, let this guy be just a troll.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 01:31 PM       
i ate a whole pound of grapes saturday :O
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 01:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
I liked this thread better when there was fruit.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM       
Jeanette, it's ok you can say God.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 07:06 PM       
GOD GOD GOD :O

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 07:12 PM       
One backwards step for the white race, one giant leap for HUMAN kind!
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 07:46 PM       
I bet God gets really pissed off every time someone types "G-d" to not "take is name in vain."

He's all like "Oh, you little shit, like I don't KNOW what that hypen stands for?!"
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 10:37 PM       
QUIT STEALING MY HARD EARNED CHRISTIAN MONEY YOU JEW

Old Jun 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
QUIT STEALING MY HARD EARNED CHRISTIAN MONEY YOU JEW
I am deeply hurt by such Anti-Semitism. I would be happy if many white folk would post some positive comments about Jews to negate this viscious attack upon my very character, and by extention the Jewish people.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 11:32 PM       
one thing that may have escaped your attention; every jew in the world, apparently except for you, is white.

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
one thing that may have escaped your attention; every jew in the world, apparently except for you, is white.
I hope you understand that I am not white, I'm Semitic like all Jews.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:32 AM       
GIVE ME MY GOD DAMNED MONEY

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
GIVE ME MY GOD DAMNED MONEY
You racist think everything is a f-ing joke and you will get somewhere. NEVER AGAIN will the Holocaust happen. You people will be defeated and it is now beginning.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:59 AM       
Define "white", Jewsupremacy.

By the way, asshole, do you think that any criticism of Israel is anti-Semitism? I didn't read through your initial post because I don't want to bother with the sea of bullshit you write. Just answer the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
I am deeply hurt by such Anti-Semitism. I would be happy if many white folk would post some positive comments about Jews to negate this viscious attack upon my very character, and by extention the Jewish people.
Its called "sarcasm", dipshit. And to request that someone say something nice about Jews in order to make you feel better is the most asinine thing I've ever heard in my life. Just because someone says something mean to you (which was sarcastic, by the fucking way) doesn't mean that all the Gentiles have to fall all over themselves singing praises of us Jews in order to make you feel better. Get over it.

And I sure as fuck don't consider an attack on your character an attack on the Jewish people. I'm Jewish and I think you are self-rightous, pompous, pedantic little shit. You are an embarrasment.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 01:18 AM       
A SECOND HOLOCAUST WILL HAPPEN IF I DON'T GET MY GOD DAMNED MONEY BACK
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 01:20 AM       
Quote:
I hope you understand that I am not white, I'm Semitic like all Jews.
nah, you're just stupid. it'd be like if I called myself Roman instead of Italian.

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Define "white", Jewsupremacy.

By the way, asshole, do you think that any criticism of Israel is anti-Semitism? I didn't read through your initial post because I don't want to bother with the sea of bullshit you write. Just answer the question.

Quote:
Its called "sarcasm", dipshit. And to request that someone say something nice about Jews in order to make you feel better is the most asinine thing I've ever heard in my life. Just because someone says something mean to you (which was sarcastic, by the fucking way) doesn't mean that all the Gentiles have to fall all over themselves singing praises of us Jews in order to make you feel better. Get over it.

And I sure as fuck don't consider an attack on your character an attack on the Jewish people. I'm Jewish and I think you are self-rightous, pompous, pedantic little shit. You are an embarrasment.
Defining whiteness is really difficult because it is a default category. It's something that we don't define. And part of whiteness is the fact that whites don't have to think about race. In my introductory sociology class, My teacher does an experiment with the students. On the first day of class, He ask us to write down five characteristics to describe ourselves. And then he doesn't make any mention of it. Eight weeks later, when we get to race and ethnicity in the course, He ask us, okay, turn back to your first page, and tell me what you wrote down. He can predict every person of racial minorities in the crowd will have put their race at or near the top of the list, while the whites in the group, except for a couple of trouble makers, don't have it on the list. They might put Polish or Italian or Irish - some sort of national origin up there on the list. But they don't put white or Caucasian or Euro-American.

Ethnicity might matter but race doesn't matter to white people. And that is part of what whiteness is. It's not having to think about being in the norm or dominant group. Beyond that, it is also a sense of privilege, a sense that this society is stacked in your favor and you can do anything, because the American society, the American economy, is sort of like a banquet and you can keep going up for more helpings. That is your system. It belongs to you. So there is a sense of entitlement that comes with whiteness as well.

The dominant "white" group of European ancestry would never consider people of semitic origins white. So, Jews are described as semitic. Jews who you claim to be white are actually Ashkenazi Jews or Jews who descended from Europe. They are also semitic they just happen to have the privilege of looking white. The majority of Jews in the world are actually people of color.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 01:47 AM       
I don't get it

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 01:50 AM       
Quote:
A SECOND HOLOCAUST WILL HAPPEN IF I DON'T GET MY GOD DAMNED MONEY BACK
I will admit, Jews do have a lot of power, but that is G-ds will and it is rightly so it is fulfilled.

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 01:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papa Goat
I don't get it
Ashkenazi Jews are mixed with Europeans hence looking white. Got it now?

Old Jun 21st, 2005, 05:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X

I doubt any such Jews exist here. But even if they do, they must be self-hating, rebel Jews. Anti-semites. None of the children of Israel in the world today of any scale of importance holds such self-loathing prejudices as they do; racism has been in remission and Multiculturalism has lit the way for a better tomorrow. Very, very few jews are anti-semitic because, as you know, the very being of the Jewish people is culled from the rest of the human peoples in ensuring racial equality and to end racism wherever and whenever there is intolerance. I suspect that these rebel jews have been influenced by the white (i.e. gentile) gene pool which is apt to cause the more primitive parts of the brain to become more acute resulting in the harbouring of racial prejudices.
Closed Thread