Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:25 AM        alright, time for a serious situation
so my girly and i were supposed to go to this show at the auditorium and she wanted to take me for my birthday but she didn't have the money to get the tickets so we decided against it (but let me point out that we both REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to go together). so my pal decides to get me and him tickets to go to the same show for my birthday and i ask if the tickets can be for me and my girly because i thought he was just giving me two tickets not giving me one ticket and having the other for himself (i should've thought that in the first place; the thought of inviting my girly rather than him when he gives me the tickets is stupid). he says it's completely fine, so i think: alright, this'll be great. turns out that my pal was getting them for me and him (which i, like i said before, should've assumed at first) and he thought it was pretty stupid of me to ask him if my girly could come instead. i said it was pretty stupid of him to say it was okay if it wasn't. so we establish that both of us did something stupid and we're cool. but the girly is pretty upset now. 'cause like i said earlier, we were really excited about going to see the show and then we couldn't and now we could. and now she is very mad at me for still going with my pal rather than her.

now, i believe she has full right to be angry with me. 500% right. but at the same time, what am i supposed to say to my pal? "hey, i don't want the tickets because me and my girlfriend can't go." i'm not going to say that because 1. i don't think that i shouldn't go, and 2. that's really rude and retarded for me to say to a good friend.

as of right now me and my pal aren't sure if we're going because he might not be able to get tickets, but what do you guys think?

:/
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:35 AM       
Well first of all, you probably should have kept your mouth (but your probably a young buck and impulsive am i right guys?). But the deed is done. The choice is yours at this point.

Do you love your lady? Or is it worth it to tell your buddy that he needs to find another bud to go with him? Do you value your friendship that much that you can tell your lady to hit the road (for a couple of hours)?

You have three choices here;

Sleep with your lady

Sleep with you buddy

Or get some Aveeno and get intense with your fist.

Just tell the damned truth to everybody and save yourself some grief.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:39 AM       
If tickets are still on sale, couldn't you buy one for your bint? Or is one ticket still too expensive for the two of you to split the cost?
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:40 AM       
If she truly loves you she will want you to go even if she can't afford to go along with you. It was nice of your friend to offer to take you. You shouldn't feel guilty.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:17 AM       
alright. it turns out that my girly was going to bring me and give me tickets as a surprise (she didn't buy them yet). i thought it was right of me to say yes to my pal because i figured we weren't going (we never actually said we weren't, but considering it's next week and we hadn't said anything for the longest time i figured it was okay).

i agree that she should just let me go, but now that i know this it's different.

the thing about telling everyone the truth i already have. my pal and my girly know the my thoughts with the situation.

i just brought up taking her as well and she gave me all this shit about me being a liar because i would've brought it up earlier when the fight started. i didn't bring it up because i know she would've still said no. but you know how (you) girls work.

and i won't tell my friend to find someone else because he wouldn't be going if he wasn't getting one for me.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:22 AM       
I'll tell you what.

Sometimes friendship is thicker than blood. At least you let everybody know what was going on. You were decent.

Hope it works out and you get to see the show.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:51 AM       
i think i'm definately going to the show (as long as he can get the tix, that's still up in the air).

gotta love females.

but thanks girls (you're all chicks right?).
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 02:03 AM       
Last time I checked I was.

Nose might have made me les by now though.

Yeesh.

CLICK9 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:40 PM       
Your girlfriend sounds annoying (sorry!) and needs to get over it. If she has money for tix now why doesn't she get one of her buds to go with her? This shouldn't be that big of a deal. This is coming from a girl, btw.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 06:47 PM       
well, she only wanted to go with me. but i devised a plan.

i'm gonna see if my pal wants to get tickets to another show for me and him (it's similar) and then me and my girly can go to the show no problem. that'd work out beautifully.
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 07:17 PM       
Your girl doesn't like your friend?

Seems like you'd have more fun if your best friend and your best girl could both go.
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 01:12 AM       
everything is cool now.

i'm going with my friend and my girly is over it.

LIFE IS GREAT
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 03:27 AM       
Please don't use "girly" as a noun
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 07:46 AM       
You think it's over, but it's not. Women have an entire quarter of the brain reserved for recalling the times at which you maligned them.

And before anyone asks, Emily and I are doing fine, I just tend to respond to Loveline posts all in one go ;<

I am an internet robot and your gender's actions do not compute.