Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
My humor has won awards at county fairs and state fairs alike!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
And then I asked him if I could win a date with him and he was all GORSH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE YOU COULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

and I was all 'I am only interested in the sex'
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
I'm guessing you are pulling a GW

I did that in Star Wars Galaxies. I had guys trying to marry me

Is there a SWG thread? I have some interesting screen shots over a duel for my heart,
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
MLE and I are hot lesbian lovers and I try to steal men away from their online girlfriends
was never good
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
and go ahead and make a swg thread :o
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
Nah, I don't play anymore. I did beta test it and "Tadao" is in the credits
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
Dude, being a LAAAAAAAAAADY is the only way to play MMORPGs.

These people are so hilariously lonely :<

Some guy on Runescape gave me 6000 gold once just cuz I was funny, a girl, and someone willing to party with him.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
course then he wouldn't stop PMing me and it sort of wierded me out so I had to switch servers but still
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
Yeah, I had a stalker. I told him I was really a guy and he didn't believe me haha.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
If finding out you're a dude at all daunts him, well he wasn't serious in the first place.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
GW just imagine what being a girl could get you in real life!
was never good
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
Yeah some guy ran up to me and was like I LIKE UR HAIR and i said "THANKS I WASH IT EVERY DAY"

"I BET LOL, WANT SOME FREE SCROLLS"

and then he gave me $5500 worth of free shit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
i hate games where all the colors are pastels
was never good
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 01:47 AM       
tadao post yr pics srsly
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
I think they're gone What does this web error mean?

http://www.moetown.org/tadao/pictures/SWG/Duel.html
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
18% downloaded.
was never good
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:15 AM       

PREPARE TO BE ABOMINATED

please no

how deep :o

kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:59 AM       
i just started playing :s my char name is eskyra ;d
was never good
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 05:42 AM       
apparently 42 minutes was long ENOUGH for you

or you typed your name wrong
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 06:16 AM       
i played for like five minutes and got tired of the interface

i think i killed two monsters
kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 07:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
apparently 42 minutes was long ENOUGH for you

or you typed your name wrong
it crashed when i tried to open the help guide ;<
but my name is in fact eskyra ;O
OH GOD
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 11:20 AM       
since when do mmos not provide a tutorial area for new people who need to learn controls

KOREA I AM UPSET WITH YOU
was never good
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
so today in fiesta the GMs went FREE GOLDS AT (MAP COORDINATES) over a GM whisper and then once everyone got there they dropped a couple dragons on them.

I'm glad that other people like abusing power too.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
hhahahahha
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
April 1st should be a hoot.