Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ghoul
argonath is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 02:39 PM       
The whole Knightfall storyline might be neat to see, and Bane and Azrael are two of the more believeable characters in the Batman universe.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he was in two episodes
Which other one? I want to see it!

Nevermind, I rather watch Christmas with the Joker.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
there was the first one where he was all messing w/ trains to get revenge on the mayor and the other one where he got ahold of an experimental time dilation device that slowed down everything around him and was using it to do crime
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 08:47 PM       
Sorry to get off topic, but I didn't think it was worth posting a new topic. Just wondering: who's going to be watching TDK tonight at midnight? I was thinking about it, but I got free tickets to an 11am show. Kind of a crappy time, but folks'll be at work so hopefully it won't be too crowded. Plus free is kinda hard to argue with when it comes to movie tickets these days.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
I'm going at 3:25 am
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
I'm going at 9:15.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
I was planning on the I-Max show tomorrow night after work. I would go at 11am if it was free though.
2 cool for school
Not You is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 11:24 PM       
This is obvious. CALENDAR MAN!
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 04:29 AM       
just got out of DK.

it put a smile on my face, and I'm not so serious anymore.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 07:29 AM       
Heath Ledger better turn out to be Andy Kaufman and finish what he started.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 09:37 AM       
I saw it at 12:15 and the theater was filled to the ma-ma-ma-max. What a good film. As for new villains, I have no idea. But I'm sure it'll be good.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 12:23 PM       
The only thing negative I read about it so far is Aaron Eckarts performance. I really don't like him. To me he's a man version of Hillary Swank(terrible), therefore he is Man-Swank.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Eckhardt was fine, IMO. Having seen it (no spoilers, don't worry) I just don't know if any other villains can top what we're given in the The Dark Knight.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
The only thing negative I read about it so far is Aaron Eckarts performance. I really don't like him. To me he's a man version of Hillary Swank(terrible), therefore he is Man-Swank.
Hillary IS Man-Swank, Aaron must be Woman-Swank, SWOMANK?
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
I like Aaron Eckhart, so if that's the one thing that people are bitching about, I'm more than fine with that.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 18th, 2008, 08:06 PM       
A lot of people are talking about how they don't like Two-Face, and I'm pretty sure it's just because all they know is the wacky flamboyant Batman Forever Two-Face.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
I like it. And the hospital explosion as the Joker's walking out was boss.