Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM       
She has a great smile and fuck it if people think I'm piggybacking.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
man at first i was all FUCKING whats his name "CYRIL SNEER" JOININ THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FIGHT, YALL and then CiG was all WAIT TILL I FIND MY CHEETAH PANTS PICTURES an then I was all like, "okay" :hifive
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
i actually saw cinderella in the 80s, fuck off. i don't do the ironic heavy metal fashion thing, that is how i look all the time. metal tshirt, black or animal print leggings, and boots. people can make fun of it all they want, that is who i've been for many many years at least i'm not afraid to be myself do yall not remember chojin's pictures of me in my motley crue dr feelgood shirt from like 6 years ago? it's not like i just started wearing these things.
thank you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:47 PM       
I saw Cinderella and Poison.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
CiG has more than a pretty smile going on.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
What band are you sleeping following around with?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 06:48 PM       
i'm actually in a committed relationship, thank you.
i was touring with pentagram and gates of slumber, some very old friends who hired me to sell merch.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 10:15 PM       
A gentleman can't compliment a lady on her smile these days?

What the goddamn fuck

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 10:22 PM       
Heya whore! :kisses
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Also nothing wrong with working the merch table, following in the footsteps of the great Arturo Vega (and he made a SHITLOAD of money).

Now that you said Cleveland I want to go back to Cleveland this summer more than ever
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
That's exactly what I was thinking of. Cleveland is a ghost town.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
cleveland has some cool shit if you know where to look.

They did (do?) monkey-head transplants at Case Western. There's a kickass toy store somewhere in the suburbs...can't remember exactly where but it is stuffed from floor to ceiling with every sort of vintage toy imaginable, complete with a giant card-catalog thing from an old library whose drawers are crammed with crackerjack toys and stuff like that. There's a really good bookstore that used to be a Twinkie factory and still has unfluffed twinkie filling in pipes on the walls.

Last time I was there was a pilgrimage to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in '04 to see the Ramones display case there...wanted to take a picture by it only to find that they'd just instituted some absolutely-no-photography thing and confiscated all cameras at the door.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Last time I was there was a pilgrimage to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in '04 to see the Ramones display case there...wanted to take a picture by it only to find that they'd just instituted some absolutely-no-photography thing and confiscated all cameras at the door.
My brother was super pissed about that policy
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:58 AM       
KID CUDI
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
As many times as I have been to Cleveland I've never been to the rock and roll hall of fame. Planning a trip there soon though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 06:20 PM       
10,000V- I don't know if it's still this way, but look into buying a membership instead of tickets. You get two free admissions and a t-shirt for about the same as two admissions would cost otherwise. Admission was an arm and a leg when I went.

Also, they were checking bags for cameras and phones with cameras at the door. If you have one, they make you stick it in a locker at the coat check and they make you pay for it, so bring cash.

Go through the basement/ground floor exhibits before you take the escalators. Once you're at the top, the only way back down is through the gift shop and getting back to the lower level displays is a pain in the ass. Unless they've dramatically changed things.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
CiG has more than a pretty smile going on.
seriously, quite a sexy lady!

(ALSO C.I.DIXIE you look very similar to a girl i work with, do you have any relatives that work for food lion? haha)
Egg
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 10:06 PM       
cleveland is great, i always have a great time when i'm there!

yes kitsa, merch is great! being a girl in heavy metal makes me an excellent sales person and i get tipped very well just for smiling and knowing what the hell i'm talking about. i'll never be as awesome as vega, i don't have the artistic skills to make logos or anything, but being a good salesperson certainly counts for something!

and aaarg, where you are is very close to where some of my family is from, it's entirely possible but since i don't talk to most of my family i couldn't say for sure.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Oh, ok.

I doubt it, come to think of it I think she's originally from somewhere up north.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 12:18 AM       
A whole page without pictures. Not amused.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 09:07 PM       
You are starting to look like Joe Bob Briggs
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 02:51 AM       
Calumny and lies.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 11:40 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:45 PM       

HELLO LADIES! Me about 9 months ago :o