Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 07:18 PM        THE PEOPLE OF ARE YOU BEING SERVED KEEP DYING :(
John Inman, March 2007, Mr Humphries.

Wendy Richard, Feb 2009, Miss Brahms.

Mollie Sugden, July 2009, Mrs Slocombe.

and now Trevor Bannister, who played Mr Lucas.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
what no
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
NOOOOOOO! Not Mr. Lucas!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
Strangely enough, the ones I thought of as "old" people, or at least older...Mr Rumbold and Captain Peacock are still kicking, to the best of my knowledge.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
They're both kicking it old school.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
I guess Mike Berry (Mr Spooner) is still alive and well too.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 09:53 AM       
Damn old people dieing in a timely manner.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:45 AM       
They're not old, they were just 30 on the TV the other day
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 12:11 PM       
The other day 30 years ago?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 12:37 PM       
THIS IS A THREAD FOR COMMISERATION, NOT STARK REALITY

OKAY
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM       
Mr Grainger is a sad story, actually. I read that he died "of a broken heart" a couple of weeks after his wife. I believe Mr Tebbs died in the 80s.

I know that both young and old Mr Grace are long-gone, as are Mr Mash and Mr Harman.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:58 PM       
Is his sexy nurse still alive?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM       
Could you narrow it down? He had so many nurses and secretaries. And then I'd just google, same as you, because I have no clue.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM       
I always got a kick out of "young Mr. Grace" being, like 100 years old.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM       
I liked Young Mr Grace a lot better than the old Mr Grace at the end. It was funnier when he wasn't with it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:04 PM       
I thought he only had the one blonde, I never really paid attention to their heads though,
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM       
Vivienne Johnson is still alive, I think, but according to IMDB, Are You Being Served is the last thing she really did TVwise.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
This show was awful
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
You're the first person I've ever heard say that they don't like the show.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
I still like you though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
I find it meh, as well.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
There are aybs people and non-aybs people and I'm ok with that.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 01:06 AM       
You've all done very well.