Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
I know, I'm not even trying lately. Thanks for the slap.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:02 PM       
I was just going to page brak but Willie's website is a delete

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:07 PM       
i will put it back up soon but it might be a different address i am having a bit of a squabble with my hosting internet people (err actually it's more like a i havent paid them in seven months because my card kept bouncing problem heheh :-[ )
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
when i hear anybody talk about internet communities as anything other than a group of random people typing shit onto a bulletin board i feel really embarrassed for that person, especially if they use terms like "chaotic neutral"

maybe i'll write an article about it :o
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I was just going to page brak but Willie's website is a delete
I know.

It's that broken image at the top of a thousand pages that had me not mind if this thread got archived. Without Page Brak it's dead.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
Willie you should feel ashamed for creating this abomination

That was very funny. Well done.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
Willie feels guilty about pretty much everything.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
this is true
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Well have you ever thought that maybe you should feel bad for feeling that way

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
Have you ever thought that maybe if you spent less time raping and posting in here you'd have more time to be a decent mod? YEAH, THINK ABOUT IT.

That was very funny. Well done.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
have you people ever thought that sometimes words fucking hurt
OH GOD
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
i already do, doi

IT IS A CASCADE EFFECT AND THE PLASMA CONDUITS OF MY EMOTIONS ARE OVERLAOD :cry
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
I feel bad about feeling bad a lot, it makes me feel bad.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:34 PM        YES I'm bored
Oh goodie, I have a butt-load of homework to do tonight, and the person that I usually procrastinate with on messenger had the audacity to go off to work today. So what I'm asking for, in the most shamelessly desperate way possible (IT'S A TRICK, THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO ASK THIS) is for anyone else who happens to be bored and still has a favourable opinion of me to talk with me on Messenger, just tonight. YES, I am aware of how this looks, but no one could possibly understand how badly I do not wish to conjugate french verbs all on my own.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Chat Room.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
FIRST THREAD
GET OUT
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Chat Room.
There's a difference, unless you're saying that I should have posted this in chat room and then... whoops.
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
I CAN CONJUGATE FRENCH VERBS. POWER TIP: HE TALKS = IL PARLE

THIS IS ALL I REMEMBER

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
I eat and eat, but my hunger is never sated. I will post forever in this digital hell.

Another thread's soul claimed.
GET OUT
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
Quote:

THIS IS ALL I REMEMBER
MY GOD MAN, YOU MUST TAKE ALL OF MY TESTS FOR ME FROM NOW ON

Quote:
I eat and eat, but my hunger is never sated. I will post forever in this digital hell.

Another thread's soul claimed.
Now I feel kind of odd.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Not one of my threads have been eaten yet. Pub has never tasted my gooey center.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
My request for this thread was rejected, so it's not all bad.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
Quote:

THIS IS ALL I REMEMBER
YEAH RIGHT I AM SURE IT REALLY MEANS "HE RAPES"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
I just started a group story in books. Yay!