Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Hey! I live here, you know.

The fact that you're both right is beside the point.
present company excluded, then ;(
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
I've never been in a buffalo wild wings, but I walked past one in a mall once. This chick was walking out in a tight pair of terrycloth pants, and the two guys walking in were so busy staring at her ass that they walked right into the door with a loud THUNK. Left faceprints on the glass, it was awesome.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
I know the large-party gratuity thing, and I respect that. It's for eight or more people or something like that. I dunno. From what I read, it didn't look like they had a lot of people. It just looks like there were a few people that bought shitty expensive wings or something and left.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:48 PM       
I bet I'm right.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:48 PM       
it said there were two people who got arrested and six others so yeah it was 8 total
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
it said there were two people who got arrested and six others so yeah it was 8 total
OH OKAY.

Still. I doubt it would've been a good story if it turns out that they broke the law by not paying that stupid mandatory thing. Or maybe that is all there is to it, and the people are just spoiled douchebags.
OH GOD
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
why don't they just increase their stupid prices 18% if it's so important to them
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
Or they are people being stupid
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
Cop Tasers and Arrests 10 Year-Old Girl

Hahaha. I don't believe this is stupid at all, really.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:05 AM       
Police brutality with modern technology.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 09:06 AM       
Or rather shitty parenting mixed with a dumb ass cop in the Ozarks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:22 AM       
www.newsoftheweird.com

This is the grand archive of stupid people articles.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
http://consumerist.com/2009/12/minne...hru-is-ok.html

VICTORY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:53 PM       

srsly
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
Secret Jesus Bible Codes? Riiiiiiiight....
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
God, I love that story

I wouldn't if Trijicon were pussing out and pretending that they had noooo idea, but they're being shamelessy, brazenly awesome about the whole thing

"YEAH, WE BIN AHMIN AH GUNS WIDDA POWER UH JEBUS SINCE WORLD WAH TWO. YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PROBLEM WIDDAT, FAGGOT?"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
I watched the story and it was good, but the header made me laugh my ass off. It's like they threw all sorts of abrasive words together. They should've thrown "killer" in there, too.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:39 PM       
I get 2 Corinthians 4:6, but what is N8:12? Numbers? That reads a little wierd in and of itself:

Quote:
Then the Levites shall lay their hands on the heads of the bulls, and you shall offer the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering to the LORD to make atonement for the Levites.
or perhaps Nehemiah:

Quote:
And all the people went their way to eat and drink and to send portions and to make great rejoicing, because they had understood the words that were declared to them.
Funny thing, both quotations refer to the Levites.

So which is it? Sethomas? Anyone care?

EDIT: More likely JN refers to John 8:12 - this quotation is far more well-known.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jan 20th, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Missed the "J"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
All I know is that it's a secret Jesus bible code.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I get 2 Corinthians 4:6, but what is N8:12? Numbers? That reads a little wierd in and of itself:

JN8:12 for John 8:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Damn Bible
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Edit: Missed your edit and jumped right in explaining it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
I wouldn't know any of that; I'm Catholic and we don't read the Bible.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
I used to think that was what was wrong with Catholics. These days I think its what makes them the better Christians.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
JN8:12 for John 8:12

Edit: Missed your edit and jumped right in explaining it.
'sok.

I'm not Catholic, so as my Mom keeps telling me I'm not going to Heaven.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:24 AM       
nobody else is going to heaven either, dude

don't sweat it