FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
DON'T DIE
Thanks, I didn't.

I didn't even get to see a riot.
I saw a few soldiers at the airport, a few riot vans en route to elsewhere and heard sirens in the distance.

On the upside, I did get to drink absinthe in a Parisian bar whilst they played two cds of my favourite band.

dolarene is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 03:12 PM       
From next Monday In France they start to use the "Karcher" style and kick some Muslim asses to the Sahara

Those 'poors' (miserable is more correct) are in 90% young lads from wee families passing the boredom destroying cars... a week ago those b****ds killed a public worker in front of his wike and kids, the poor man died in the hospital last wednesday

"Mom's kids killing people and burning cars and buildings"

They will be happier in his dictatorial countries...

P.S. : A Karcher is a high pressure washing machine used in the city cleaning (unsticking buble gum and dog s**t)

P.S. Jesus is DEAD
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM       
The only other forum I post on is for my favourite band, Ministry, where i'm BudTheChud. And it was Ministry fans I met whilst in Paris. That being as well as very drunk Brazilian guy. The guy who put us up is known as Maxmal and does look uncannily like the frontman of Ministry, albeit a far healthier version. But he has huge memorabilia collection and some were concerned that myself and other posters from the board who visited would become a part of his collection, stuffed. He did have an aL jourgensen scarecrow in the garden. So here's a little movie made:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/claiy/Movies/Lost.mov

Those who watch it may notice that the loo I went to was the same as the bloke who videod his toilet expedition - it was weird the unisex toilets. I came out of the loo quite pissed to be confronted by a v. drunk frenchman zipping up his pants directly infront of me. He started talking frantically at me. I've not spoken French since school and thought I'd forgotten it all. But suddenly I heard my sheepish voice say: "Je suis anglais, je ne comprende pas." The guy looked at me and laughed - "How sweet".
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:51 PM       
So did the curfews interfere with your holiday at all?
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 06:04 PM       
Not at all. If I'd not seen on the news that there'd been riots or discussed it with the people who put me up, I could have stayed there without realising there was any trouble.