Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND JAKE?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
This is the best fiction short story you have written to date. You just might get another award!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
My new girlfriend is lovely and turns out her uncle works in manga in Japan,
There is no emoticon to display how I felt when I read this.

Oh wait:

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
Seriously, her uncle really does work in manga. However, I was sad to hear that her last name, Azuma, does not mean she's related to the creator of Azumanga Daioh. You might think I'm making this up but it's things like the disappointment of knowing your girlfriend isn't related to the Azumanga Daioh guy that makes reality sink in. Just like how her first name is Yomiko but her last name isn't Readman. I should count myself lucky she's my girlfriend at all, she's by no means the perfect woman but I'm not the perfect man either. Azuma is a common last name, she tells me, just like how a lot of people with the family name Kurosawa aren't related to Akira Kurosawa.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
SO WHO HACKED JAKEOFALLTRADES' ACCOUNT?

BECAUSE THAT IS NOT JAKEOFALLTRADES TELLING THAT STORY.

Official Punching Bag
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
A week can change a lot about a person. So can another person who loves you.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:23 PM       
Too bad no one cares about you.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
Fake Girl: "No, I''m not related to Azumajah Dio"
JOAT: "What? WHAT?!"
Fake Girl: "It's a fairly common name!"
JOAT: No! NNNNERRGH"
Fake Twirl: Look, I-"
JOAT: JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE RIGHT NOW"
Jake's Girl: "Not everyone named Kurasawa is related to Akira Kurasawa!"
JOAT: "DAMN IT"
Sake Nearl: "I'm actually a man"

JOAT:". . ."

"Well, okay. I guess you're good enough"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
I bet he used my bump into her technique.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
Seriously, her uncle really does work in manga. However, I was sad to hear that her last name, Azuma, does not mean she's related to the creator of Azumanga Daioh. You might think I'm making this up but it's things like the disappointment of knowing your girlfriend isn't related to the Azumanga Daioh guy that makes reality sink in. Just like how her first name is Yomiko but her last name isn't Readman. I should count myself lucky she's my girlfriend at all, she's by no means the perfect woman but I'm not the perfect man either. Azuma is a common last name, she tells me, just like how a lot of people with the family name Kurosawa aren't related to Akira Kurosawa.
Sometimes I want to use a funnel to pour acid into your rectum.

"I'm so sad that a girl gave me the time of day, but she doesn't fulfill my filthy otaku idealizations about Japanese people: supa supa kawaii pocky eating chibi manga authors!" Count yourself lucky if she'd even think about putting a funnel in your ass.

お焦げ

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Official Punching Bag
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 02:04 AM       
So I've been reading this thread, and I should have been clear that I love my girlfriend even if she isn't related to the Azumanga Daioh creator. She's been very patient with me, which is saying a lot because although sometimes I think I know what she would think about something, it's safer not to assume anything. She phones me a lot, she asked me which library she should get a job in. I told her the State Library and various university libraries have good funding, so she should go for those.

We've had two fights, but we've resolved them. If anything I'm glad she doesn't put up with any crap, and so far I'm learning a lot from her.

You guys might hate me, and not even think my girlfriend is a real person, but really a lot's happened since I last logged in. I've learnt a lot about myself and how to develop my social skills.
Official Punching Bag
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 02:07 AM       
Oh, and next time, don't take my words out of context. I wasn't saying that I wouldn't love her if she didn't meet my expectations. Half the fun in seeing her is learning new things from her.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 03:00 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 03:00 AM       
I

AM NOT
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 03:16 AM       
AN ANIMAL
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
I think what really happened, was Jake got hisself a state worker to take care of him, and he is CONFUSING THE SITUATION.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 06:51 AM       
What did you guys fight about? Was it petty things that just annoyed you, or do you think it was anything more serious than that?

Do you really love her?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 08:00 AM       
she wasn't even real
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 12:20 PM       
I think my post is the funniest now that she turned out to be a hallucination
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
I want what Jake's been smoking.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
cock
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
Maybe he believed in himself too hard. All your flaming for nothing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
All your flaming for nothing.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Fine, fine, mocking.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 01:21 PM       
Another possibly entertaining thread ruined by the Jewborgs