Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
My SE Region is now completed. With 'sconnie's win, I now have no possibility of any more points in that bracket.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
The Pitt loss ruined me, but other than the completely inconsequential Richmond-Morehead game it was a solid day. If Cincy can pull it off over UConn they'll probably have a good chance against San Diego St., hopefully.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Well fuck me, K-State just pooped their pants. Is it getting really hot here or is it just me?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
I think this has to be some of the hardest playing in a tourney I have ever seen. Cincy-UConn is almost as intense as Wisky-K State was
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
I'm an idiot.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
I think i've posted this here before a long time ago but in the spirit of brackets crashing, I give you a typical Duke fan during the 2004 ACC Tourny:

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
For the Duke-Michigan game I think the best possible outcome is that the roof caves in

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
How over rated can Duke possibly be?
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Just once I'd like to experience a stellar football/basketball season combination. In the two previous years our football seasons were mediocre and our basketball seasons were amazing. Now, this year, our football season was amazing and, of course, basketball was mediocre. You Buckeye fans are spoiled bitches

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:03 PM       
Usually our basketball program has been less than great though. This has been a recent development.

And OSU looks like they will be dropping a c-note on George Mason
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
I seem to recall March Madness 2007 being a veritable cornucopia of Greg Oden dick-sucking

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Just once I'd like to experience a stellar football/basketball season combination. In the two previous years our football seasons were mediocre and our basketball seasons were amazing. Now, this year, our football season was amazing and, of course, basketball was mediocre. You Buckeye fans are spoiled bitches
At least you have football. How many Big 10 football programs can say they've lost two games against 1AA schools from the Dakotas in the last 3 years? Basketball at one point this year beat North Carolina, WVU, and Purdue, was ranked 13th in the country, then lost their most dynamic scorer and only competent point guard (transfer and foot injury) and promptly lost 10 out of 11 and no post season play. Hockey? 8 years removed from back to back National Championships and now the Gophers are getting swept at home by Alaska-Anchorage and missing the playoffs for the 3rd straight year (first time ever that's happened). Not to mention losing recruiting battles to other in-state schools.

Just remember that no matter how bad your athletic department is doing, it could always be worse like Minnesota.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Damn. Texas and Az are battling it out now. Let's all collectively root for Texas so my bracket doesn't spontaneously burst into flames like a Libyan AAA emplacement.
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
It looks like both you and I are on the path to perfect East region picks

That's my new goal now anyway

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
It looks like both you and I are on the path to perfect East region picks
Yeah it's looking that way. Like I mentioned before I don't think i've ever had that happen before.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
AZ just messed the hell out of Texas and my bracket. There's always next year I guess.

ps someone call 911 i'm completely engulfed in flames
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
texas goes down, and I'm down to 2 final 4 picks.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
And VCU is kicking Purdue's ass.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
No Purdue is kicking Purdue's ass by not bothering to play
Purdue+Robbie Hummel=National Champions

Purdue-Robbie Hummel=Fodder for VCU
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
No Purdue is kicking Purdue's ass by not bothering to play
Whatever the reason, the end result is the same - I'm getting my ass kicked.