Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
should be soon
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
Shippin' your package tomorrow, Willie.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Emily, for someone who's apparently trying to champion the Christmas spirit and whatever-the-fuck-else, you're sure being a raging cunt. Maybe spike your egg nog and relax, gurl.

Oh, and I just realized that these are cookies. Awesome.

That was very funny. Well done.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
should be soon
No worries. You haven't got my package yet either, after all.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:08 AM       
Whoever said I was trying to champion the christmas spirit? I hate christmas.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:18 AM       
I am told cookies have arrived. :D

Now I have to hope for my gift arriving.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:23 AM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM       
My cookies made it! One of the bag's contents has been reduced to bite size morsels but the other bag looks fine! :D

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:04 PM       
so basically,

NOT COOKIE GET (yet)
ZHUKOV
STEVETOTHEPAST
also fathom did you get package #2 yet
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:06 PM       
and me, in case you did send them.
OH GOD
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:06 PM       
ps stevetothepast hopefully your package was not held up due to fact that i did not know you real name so i just put cyril sneer on it
OH GOD
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
and me, in case you did send them.
i did not i thought you opted out

edit: man i shoulda re-edited first post or posted a final list, sorry ofr confuses
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:08 PM       
I did and your cookies are officially away. They won't be there by Christmas, but they should be by Monday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:09 PM       
I did, I was just making sure cause i would too not thank you if you did send them to me cause then you might block me again
OH GOD
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:10 PM       
although grislygus still hasnt sent me a address so i may end up making you some special "2011, HOORAY" cookies
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:15 PM       
Were the hell is he? I hope he didn't find love or something else equally as dangerous. :O
OH GOD
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM       
maybe hes immersed in art he did say that was gonna be what he sent me back
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
Quote:
ps stevetothepast hopefully your package was not held up due to fact that i did not know you real name so i just put cyril sneer on it

hahahahahahaha

I was in the middle of moving so it's sent to my dad's place, he was probably like who the fucks cyril sneer.

I'll find out tomorrow, I also still have to send you your gift cause, I was short on funds, but you will certainly get something before too long.
OH GOD
Old Dec 26th, 2010, 06:52 AM       
I GOT A TREX FROM SHRUBFEST

WHICH I JUST REALIZED I LEFT AT MY MOM'S AND WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES OF UNTIL TOMORROW AT LEAST OOPES
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 03:57 PM       
Willie, the amount of amazing cookies you sent me and the fact you spent $26 to send them to me, I think I'll have to make you more critters.

Also, husband says 'Those cookies made my balls tingle'
OH GOD
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Willie, the amount of amazing cookies you sent me and the fact you spent $26 to send them to me, I think I'll have to make you more critters.

Also, husband says 'Those cookies made my balls tingle'
oh no tingly balls syndrome thats not good
OH GOD
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 05:30 AM       
i got cookies from dylan! THEY ARE ALL GONE NOW
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 08:25 PM       
Fuck, Willie. I'd send you more, but I gave the rest to a really pretty girl and you know how that is.
OH GOD
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 02:22 AM       
not really