Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:12 AM        Hostess "Donettes" powdered mini donuts
Why are they so good? And please tell me it's true that you can eat a whole box of these things every day and not gain any weight. That's how these things work right? You don't put on any weight because they're "mini" and that means you can eat forty of 'em... RIGHT?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:52 AM       
powdered donuts are too messy for me to enjoy LITTLE CHOCOLATE DONUTS ARE THE DONUTS OF CHAMPIONS
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 11:53 AM       
Well... the good news is you are partially right. They are freaking delicious. The bad news is your theory about them being mini equating to them not gaining you weight...not so much :P
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Damn it. Now I want some.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:24 PM       
They're great because when you eat them in one or two bites, you get powdered sugar/chocolate from every angle, as opposed to just half powdered sugar/chocolate, half dough.

And there's no way powdered sugar donuts are messier than chocolate ones. Sure, that sugar gets all over if you're not careful, but you can always just brush it off, whereas the chocolate donuts immediately start to melt in your hand, and that molten chocolate will bind with any fabric it touches!

Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:54 PM       
unless you first dunk the chocolate donuts into a glass of milk, which quickly hardens the chocolate coating, making the mess minimal.
the colder the milk, the better.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 02:58 PM       
Man, I bought those donuts out of a vending machine. And there weren't that many milk vending machines nearby.

Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
oh....sorry. they don't taste quite the same dunked into Mt. Dew either....
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
I prefer the chocolate coated ones over the powdered ones too, especially if you freeze them beforehand

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
my dad worked at hostess/wonder bread and he brought home these donuts all the time. lucky me.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
I worked in a convenience store for a while, and from personal experience, Zingers kick the shit out of donuts...regardless of the flavor.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
oh my god the red ones THE RED ONES
Durin is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Why are they so good? And please tell me it's true that you can eat a whole box of these things every day and not gain any weight. That's how these things work right? You don't put on any weight because they're "mini" and that means you can eat forty of 'em... RIGHT?

You are technically correct. However, they are cursed. Merely gazing upon with thoughts of eating them causes you to gain weight. As for why they are so good, Hostess made a deal with Satan, wherein they sacrifice 13 virgin children every full moon at midnight in order to get the secret recipe (which also explains the curse).
Is Awesome
Jemry is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 08:48 AM       
That's the problem with small food. You have to eat atleast four hundred units of them before feeling anything.

Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
In the "old days" (circa 1990-92), my friends and I stumbled across the art and science of Dumpster Diving. One of the stores we found to be a trove was the bread store which would throw HUGE amounts of day old Wonder bread, and Hostess cupcakes, twinkies, suzie-Q's, ding dongs, and the occasional BOXES of Dolly Madison mini-donuts of all flavors. Life was good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
as an ex bakery manager, yes, alot gets thrown out. Half is taken by donations to salvation army and old people groups, but another half is flat out thrown in the trash after experation.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 08:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
oh my god the red ones THE RED ONES
the red ones were awesome, but the Vanilla flavored ones were my favorite...
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 10:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
suzie-Q's
Banana Suzie-Q's are to die for!