Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:13 PM       
shut up
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 11:10 PM       
GROW is pissing me off. I keep getting it to where everything works and the robot thing will be finished in only one more move.

All I know for sure it that the last two pieces are the rocket launch thing and the TV screen, respectively.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 11:18 PM       
Wait.. I dun think I finished the game. I just went until I used the first set of stuff, then I stopped.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 11:48 PM       
The Only Flash Game You'll Ever Need To Play

kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 11:52 PM       
I beat that one!
Ghost of Fraiser is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 12:56 AM       
Yeah dudes that game is way too easy, like it was intended to be easy, how cheesey
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 01:16 AM       
I beat grow. And if I can get my ftp working I can give you guys the screen shots of a finished grow world with everything maxed out. Perhapse it will give you some hints.

EDIT: Screen shots (shown at 2 different times to show change)-
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VQAAAE8YA1hUHs!vUfepnJHTBXk!aj0OGUuL4KUOLqRtoabo* yMG*4EMsM5DxaqQyaZOrEmvXmkPgYRUkLaZrdTZW6EApOYz6Uc xv!ASLzB4gULsqznjVVFvSaQ66vKa/grow1.gif?dc=4675459883018340836[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VQDYAlAYUlh9VObLwKMS79WE40PFckJT4!gWAH!txmHXGdwbe JcSQF1rzWa*CC!r6uY02jvEqhfMJVc8gebxLtYUH4arw8GXoIF d!YLsisyGTZa6AzrxO0iQYNc6qQVB/grow2.gif?dc=4675459883055027810[/img]

DOUBLE EDIT: You will never see them because I don't want to find a place to put them.
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 01:53 AM       
I beat grow. Hooray.
Now I feel empty...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 02:04 AM       
i beat grow

box
orb
egg
ladder
mountain
pipe
gear
propeller
tornado
dish
jet
monitor
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 06:24 AM       
New game!

http://www.toonlist.uk2k.com/games/findsmallmen.html

Find the small men. Zoom in and out around the room to find the men within the time limit. Hard as fuck, because they're all random, and some show up only after you find others.
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 03:22 PM       
SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT GROW

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM       
There is a web page with the answers. It's here:
http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1848
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM       
Thanks. It was bugging the shit out of me, but not as much as the goddamned Pikmin-esque music playing in the background.

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 04:46 PM       
I did Grow, but once I did it and, although I didn't win, I got this weird little creature-looking thing where the fan is.

How'd I get that?
Ghost of Fraiser is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM       
I beat it last night, its pretty cool there are so many diffrent endings to the game and can make alot of shit happen like creature in tornado or mountain turns into a volcano.

Oh schimid, set out the tornado before the fan, it will break the fan up and when the pipe shoots bubbles in will go in the tornado.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 05:58 PM       
Here's another new game. It's a point-and-click adventure, but it can be REALLY hard at times. Prepare to be furstrated.

http://server-admin.pwp.blueyonder.c...y/testgame.htm

And don't bother with the chatroom for help. It's so crowded, and all anyone does is ask for help, without giving any back. I did beat it, so I should be able to help if enough people get stuck at times.
Pee Wee Herman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 06:07 PM       
I got 9100 on Grow. Everything was maxed out except the egg, blue hill, tube thingy, and the orange ball. Grow definitely somewhere on the top twenty list of the most bizarre and nonsensical things I've seen on the Internet.

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM       
this is a fun game that i got addicted to for like a month

http://www.squarecircleco.com/heli2/
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 07:22 PM       
There's a thread on the Awful Forums that has links to a ton of Flash Adventure games. Check those out.

Also, on Grow, it seems like it's possible to get more than 20000 points. When the tornado hits the fan thing, I once got 6000 bonus points. Every possible solution I know so far to beat the game, though, it only gives you 4000.

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Here's another new game. It's a point-and-click adventure, but it can be REALLY hard at times. Prepare to be furstrated.

http://server-admin.pwp.blueyonder.c...y/testgame.htm

And don't bother with the chatroom for help. It's so crowded, and all anyone does is ask for help, without giving any back. I did beat it, so I should be able to help if enough people get stuck at times.
edit: nevermind
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 05:18 AM       
EDIT: Nevermind
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 05:22 AM       
Stop doing that.

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 02:08 PM       
EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind. EDIT: Never mind.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 02:12 PM       
I watched the animation in Crimson Room three times and clicked the crosshair every time and it still didn't work. No way I'm trying again

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 02:13 PM       
Move your cursor over the star and WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE FINISHES BEFORE CLICKING!