Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM        Vice Presidential Debate
going on right now. surprised there isn't a topic about this already

so far my only surprise: both parties are against gay marriages? lame
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM       
Everyone is against gay marriages. I've been trying to watch it, but they are tooooo fucking dull. If McCain starting acting like the asshole he is, I would vote for him because he would keep me awake.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:03 PM       
bidden is hilarious, his faces are basically like this everytime palin says something he disagrees with
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Palin is even stupider than I thought. Wow.

Kick her sorry ass Joe. Send her crying home back to Juneau.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:08 PM       
I noticed Obama was doing that with McCain and it made McCain look like a grumpy fuck. Palin is pulling that little girl giggle when she says Obama or Bidens name. I hate that. It's backfiring on me as I like my women strong.
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM       
all palin seems to care about is her past and alaska. she's not addressing the issues, just pointing out crap that she's done in the past and giving extremely textbook vague answers

but bidden is also an asshole
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:12 PM       
AND JESUS CHRIST PALIN KEEPS CRITICIZING BIDDEN FOR "POINTING BACKWARDS"

DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE, HERSELF, IS SAYING? FUCK
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I noticed Obama was doing that with McCain and it made McCain look like a grumpy fuck. Palin is pulling that little girl giggle when she says Obama or Bidens name. I hate that. It's backfiring on me as I like my women strong.
I want to slap that vapid smile off her face. Will that give me extra credit, Mrs. Palin?
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM       
palin is only targetting soccer moms

edit: i swear obama is in the crowd and bidden and him keep exchanging looks of and
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:16 PM       
Lol that extra credit for 3rds grader shout out was sooooo preplanned. I did how ever hear her say something something John McCain has already tapped me something something. Perfect sound bite if you cut out the somethings.
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM       
here she goes with the "hey america! i'm a mom!" bullshit
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:24 PM       
Oh yeah, Biden's good. Watching him crush her is better than sex. I sure wish I hadn't missed the first half.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:35 PM       
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:46 PM       
alaska should take up 5 or 6 more boxes
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:48 PM       
That would be too easy of a bingo.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM       
Dude Biden pulling out the choked up tear talking about his dead wife and daughter and raising his sons as a single parent was an incredible move.
Retarded babies aren't as loved as that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:36 PM       
Not everyone has a retarded baby, but everyone had a dad at one point.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 12:16 AM       

"Stupid babies need the most attention!"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 01:59 AM       
I got yer special attention right here buddy
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:32 AM       
is this an entertaining event to watch i cant decide if i should watch this or some type of movei ;o
Egg
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:35 AM       
I thought it was ok, but only because I was yelling the whole time.
If you want to shrug alot, go for it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:50 AM       
I'm kind of indiffeernt towards shrugging ;o
Egg
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:52 AM       
I wonder how many debate drinking game participants ended up in the hospital tonight.
Egg
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:59 AM       
Biden was pretty respectful of her and tried to focus on McCain instead of Palin.
Palin did better than I hoped, but I still enjoyed her floundering and switching subjects so abruptly so many times.
Palin trying to pretend she didn't know what "you were for it before you were against it" was sickening. "I'm such a Washington outsider, I don't even know what that means". I threw empty cigarette packs at the TV then.
I wished Biden had come back to education, but I still have more confidence in him than her.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I wonder how many debate drinking game participants ended up in the hospital tonight.
Depends on how many people drank whenever she said "maverick".