Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:11 AM        Reign: The Conquerer
The Tale of Alexander the Great, with character designs by the creator of Aeon Flux. This show is so awesome, it blows my mind. I'm not used to seeing people being chopped in half on cartoon network.

CrapOnAStick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:15 AM       
That show makes me sick
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:29 AM       
Aristotle was building a giant robot

What a fucked up show. And I didn't know everyone in ancient Greece wore metallic thongs.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 02:26 AM       
It's too out there for me.

Furthermore, how can a network have a guy in a metal thong slice another guy in a metal thong in half, but they can't have "sweet zombie Jesus"?
Lord Felch Demon
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 03:14 AM       
Honestly, i have no clue, boogie. I forgot i was watching Cartoon Network until about halfway through it. The only real problem i have is that Alexander looks like a really, really, really ugly woman. :/

AlienGremlin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 05:38 AM       
A: Lack of female secret agent in tight, tight clothes.

B: All the political intrigue & back stabbing is a nice accompanyment to the hack and slash.

C: In the past nobody wore pants.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 08:34 AM       
i got you on this one ninja, reign kicks every ass. i watch this damned show every night.

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:57 PM       
Come on.

All the characters are emaciated,seven-foot tall monsters (except for the ones that are mutants, plain and simple). And all the futuristic what have you...

Weirdest of all, famous mathmatician, Pythagoras, as now a famous math-magician, with assasins that throw pyramids at people. What the hell?
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 01:11 PM       
Although I agree with you Boogie, Pythagoras actually did lead a cult of people who worshipped him and the right triangle he apparently invented or something (remember Pythagoras' therom from geometry?). However, I doubt his followers were ninjas, which is another reason that show is too weird for words.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Lord Felch Demon
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 02:02 PM       
I do also agree that the characters are all tall, lanky bastards, but that's part of the show's look. So also is all the futuristic armor and city designs, but once again they add to the look of the show. Besides, if i wanted realism, i wouldn't be watching a cartoon, now would i?

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Besides, if i wanted realism, i wouldn't be watching a cartoon, now would i?
I imagine you would if said cartoon were based off of things that actually happened.

I can hardly wait for Peter Chung's "Overlord: The Abraham Lincoln Story." Lincoln himself will be just another one of the towering mantis creatures, with a long, V-shaped beard that comes to a deadly point at its end, and wearing nothing but a thong and some body paint.

The battle of Gettysburg will see him summoning the demons of hell, and infusing his troops with their dark power. They will be supplemented by officers riding on robotic horses that spew flames from their nostrils. The riflemen themselves will all be practically nude as well, and using muskets attached to their arms, and swords that extend from their elbows.

Best of all, the last episode will have an epic battle between Lincoln and John Wilkes-Booth, high atop the dark altar that Lincoln had constructed by the freed slaves. The sky will rain fire, the seas will boil, and indeed, the entire east coast will be all but destroyed in the final moments, when Booth manages to make the final blow against Lincoln, now a twenty foot monster with two heads and breathing huge gouts of fire. But Booth, having attained too many wounds in the battle, will perish right there beside his mortal enemy. Thus, the series ends. What a show.
Lord Felch Demon
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 12:43 AM       
Hey, I'd watch it.

AlienGremlin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 02:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Hey, I'd watch it.
Me too. Of course the net nerds will be abuzz with angry declarations that they ripped off Clone High.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:55 AM       
I thought this thread was about Kull the Conqueror.