Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin
johncampbellover is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 01:31 PM        John Campbell News letter!!!!
THE TIME FREQUENCY BIOGRAPHY

Formed in 1988 The Time Frequency have sold over 2.5 million self-written singles worldwide making them the one of the biggest music act's in the UK.

Founder member and songwriter/composer Jon Campbell ( who also created/produced and managed the band - Ultrasonic ), has been considered by many to be the pioneer of the "Four on the Floor" northern/Scottish dance sound and along with producer Steven Nelson and singer Debbie Millar, have been the only Scottish dance act in Britain to sell-out mainstream concerts.

Not only has TTF had 7 Scottish number 1 hit singles and 14 top five singles, incredibly their hit song "Real Love" has entered into the top five 3 times and achieved number 1 status twice. This is an achievement that no other notable Scottish act can lay claim to in their own country.

Jon Campbell is now the 5th most sampled songwriter/producer in the world with 36 different sections of his songs being used ( mostly without his consent ) by several UK dance music producers, names such as Hixxy, Breeze & Styles, Motiv-8, Dougal, Gammer, DJ Seduction, Darren Styles etc have all lifted samples (or in some cases the entire song) from classic TTF tracks and then released them without crediting their creator. Some producers have even claimed to be the writers of the songs and have stolen the MCPS royalties from the tracks. Ironically Jon Campbell is a strong supporter of creators rights and the 'A.A.C.T.' (Artist's Against Copyright Theft)

Aside from worldwide music legends such as James Brown, Kraftwerk, Sly and The Family Stone, TTF have been the most sampled dance act in the world.

TTF have toured with Prince and collaborated with Vince Clarke (Depeche Mode/Erasure) and Liam Howlet (The Prodigy) and many other notable artists.

© copyright emotiv Ltd 2007

THE TIME FREQUENCY BIOGRAPHY ON HOW IT SHOULD READ

Formed in 1608 The Time Frequency have sold over 250 million self-written singles worldwide (Scotland only) making them the one of the biggest music act's in the UK but way behind acts such as Faithless ,Orbital, The Prodigy, Leftfield, Felix, even QFX (if you believe the sales figures) Scooter(i know they are German but fuck it they ripped off Ultra Sonic), Force + Styles N-Trance, Kelly Lorena, Scott Brown, and wee Murphy down the pub that records himself on Karaoke and sells the discs to the punters in the pub .

Founder member(behind Sean Mack) and Chief songwriter/composer Jon Campbell ( who also created/produced and managed the band - Ultrasonic )( before Rodger Hughes was born and front man Mallorca Lee’s Addidas Hat was created(and b4 Mallorca ripped my idea off and swapped the Addidas for a Kangol) way before Rodger had learned to play or write a note and Bill Grainger left the police force, he has been considered by many to be the pioneer of the "Four on the Floor" northern/Scottish dance sound(if you believe his own HYPE) plus leave Scott Brown out of Scottish dance music history. But along with producer Steven Nelson(when he’s awake) and singer Debbie Millar(who’s English) and Mary Kiani who seems to be erased from the equation now, have been the only Scottish dance act(even though one is English & the other is asleep 25 hours a day) in Britain to sell-out mainstream concerts. Yep that says “SELL OUT” what it doesn’t say is that Prince (Squiggle/ TAFKAP) or even made up of the bits Michael Jackson got cut off was actually the person that sold these concerts out.

Not only has TTF had 70 Scottish number 1 hit singles (did they actually even have 7 different tunes out ?) and 140 top five singles, incredibly (all with the exact same bass line from their hit song) "Real Love" which Jon claims to have entered into the top five 300 times and achieved number 1 status twice(in the same week)!!!!. This is an achievement that no other notable Scottish act can lay claim to in their own country (Well except the Proclaimer’s, The Krankie’s, The Corrie’s , The Scottish World cup Squad(B.A Baracus sorry B.A Robertson) , the Hamilton Carpet Bowls Team , Andy Cameron’s “I Wanna Be A Punk Rocker” and Airdrie’s soccer casuals “The Section B” with their rendition of the said classic “Way down deep in Africa where the B have never been” (there lies a body of an elephant shagged by the Section B).

Jon Campbell is now the 5th most sampled songwriter/producer in the world with 360 thousand different sections of his songs being used mostly without his consent and mostly in his own songs too !!! but it’s easy to forget about tunes you have written when you have written so many hits as Jon has) and has been sampled by several other (so he claims) UK dance music producers, names such as Hixxy, Breeze & Styles, Motiv-8, Dougal(No not the dog from the Magic Round about although Jon did sue them as he came up with the name Dougal 75 years ago), Gammer, DJ Seduction, Darren Styles(Again isn’t Breeze n Styles the same guy well one of them?) etc have all lifted samples (or in some cases the entire song) from classic TTF tracks, such as Guru Jon or Guru Josh as some people may know it ,the all time TTF classic Energy Rush, and the theme tune to “Jurrasic Park” that have went on to be released without crediting their creator(erm Energy Rush any one!!!). Some producers have even claimed to be the writers of the songs and have stolen the MCPS royalties from the tracks ERRRRRMMMM (ASTRAL another one). Ironically Jon Campbell is a strong supporter of creators rights and the 'A.A.C.T.' (Artist's Against Copyright Theft) but fucking ignores them cause he’s the biggest rip off merchant there is.

Aside from worldwide music legends such as James Brown, Kraftwerk, Sly and The Family Stone, TTF have been one of the most inconsistent dance act in the world just behind Flip & Fill which Jon is actually behind.

TTF have toured with Prince, Madonna ,Phil Collins, Steps & Bob the Builder (though they didn’t know it as it was all in Jon’s head although he did manage to convince Neil Morrissey that Bob the builder was actually on tour with TTF) and he is just awaiting confirmation of the X-Factor tour ( a T.V program he set up with BMG’s Chief Executive Simon Cowell to find the support act on the next TTF tour)(Jon’s actually fixed it so HE wins it as he created the program to generate revenue for the next Rezerection).

He has also collaborated with Vince Clarke (Depeche Mode/Yazoo & Erasure) and Liam Howlet (The Prodigy) when we say collaborated what we mean is he has either ripped them off or paid huge amounts for them to remix his ripped off tunes or paid ”THEM” to give them back mediocre remixes of their own tracks i.e Evoke – Runaway Where he ripped off N-Trance – Set You Free then claimed it wasn’t him even though he has the audacity to play “Set You Free” The Evoke remix along side “Energy Rush”(Suburban Delay) , “Hold Me In Your Arms”(Love Life) and “Do You Feel So Right”(Love 4 Sale) and many other notable artists songs in his TTF sets in which he had fuck all do with the original recording. Which is just astounding as he is such a prolific & formidable force in song writing (with a undeniable extensive back catalogue of good old Scottish hardcore techno) but it begs the question did he actually write the original ? & then give it to the other artists ? or did he just rip the fuckers off ? My money is on the latter.

Rumour has it AC/DC have had to release another album “Black Ice” and a tour to pay back the Royalties owed to Jon from the “Back in Black” album(he wrote while taking a dump) which sold a few thousand copies less than the TTF greatest hits album (round about 44 or 45 MILLION COPIES) give or take a few as both still seem to sell around the 250,000 mark each year.

Ironically “Black Ice” has just reached number 1 in the charts the same position as “Back in Black” the album Jon wrote while on the shiter taking a number 2

Back in Black is the 4th biggest selling album of all time obviously Jon wrote the first 3 (T.T.F’s Greatest hits , Dance Land 1 & Dance Land 2)

© copyrightless & emotionless Ltd 3008

till next time folks keep it real (love) by talkin mince!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:20 PM       
I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING READ ALL OF THAT! PUT IT IN A GODDAMN PICTURE FORMAT!
Forum Virgin
johncampbellover is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:37 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM       
Thank you!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM       
NO ONE CARES.
Forum Virgin
matt aatw is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 03:09 PM       
lololololol.....
sweets the rave legaend is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:37 PM       
jon clearly will .. TTF..were behind ultrasonic in the begining and they started out as axion,jon doesnt lay claim to the us tracks ,and rodger and mallorca were also worldwide artists continually trabelling to austrailia,usa ,europe,with the ultrasoic brand..
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:52 PM       
what does gtrrs mean? does it have something to do with guitars?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
why should i care about john campbell

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM       
YOU SHOULDN'T CARE

NO ONE CARES.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 12:09 AM       
I'd rather have the Neve Campbell news letter especially the ones where she says I can do sex with her

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Woof
greyhound is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
YOU SHOULDN'T CARE

NO ONE CARES.
and yet here you are posting twice on a thread you dont care about!!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Yeah, what a stupid son of a bitch.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
sockpuppets
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
i thought this was going to be about pictures for sad children
Forum Virgin
tempestflare is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 11:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncampbellover View Post
I haven't laughed so hard in all my life... JC = Jon Campbell (He thinks he is, but no ego, eay...). Quality!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Hey, johncampbellover, did you get paid to do that? Because I am a freelance qwriter and I am out of work and I want me some of that soup if you got paid to do it.

Give me the lowdown.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:42 AM       
i like john kimble better

he knows what is and is not a tumor, almost instinctively