Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:14 PM        Fox News Is Shitty and Uninformative
I don't think anyone needs proof that Fox News is biased, untruthful, and racist at times, Bill O'Reilly provides enough evidence to substantiate that.

I can accept that, though. What blows my mind is that the network is also tolerant of death threats made on air by their commentators.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/454585/

What a shitty network. She probably wasn't even reprimanded by the producers.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
The clip is to short for me to actually comment on it. But I believe Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Really have made death threats before.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
It's not the death treat implication that bugs me so much as the flippant attitude. Her name is Liz Trotta and she did issue an apology for what it was worth.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsXzabNjM1M