Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
YEA I KNOW IT'S NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE BUT SHE'S STILL ALL OVER MAH BALLS, MAN THAT'S NOT FAIR. AT LEAST OTHER GIRLS BACK OFF WHEN WE SAY WE'RE JUST FRIENDS.

HEY WAIT I'M A PRETTY COOL GUY ACTUALLY TAKE THAT BACK

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:09 AM       
Your opinions don't matter on this, geekbait.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:14 AM       
Get her to take nekid pics. Do freaky stuff her other guys wont do. Treat her like a cum rag. That's what she wants. I wish I was joking.
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 03:42 AM       
NAH I KINDA WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A SANE PERSON. THIS BITCH IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

MAYBE I'LL ASK HER IF SHE HAS ANY SINGLE FRIENDS SHE WANTS TO HOOK ME UP WITH. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR RIGHT?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 03:43 AM       
That would be an awesome thing to ask, actually.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:27 AM       
Agreed.

Also ask her "since we're more than friends are we friends with benefits?" (Which is less than F-
Buddies) "Or if we're not you shouldn't mind if I see other friends then."
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
friends with benefits is a bullshit concept though and you all fucking know that

PG, don't get caught up in that shit. there needs to be definition
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:54 AM       
I ALREADY SAID I'M NOT HAVING SEX WITH HER AGAIN. GOSH. I SHOULD PROBABLY ACTUALLY TELL THAT TO HER AND NOT THE INTERNET THOUGH ALSO I WENT ON A DATE WITH ROSIE PALMS LAST NIGHT SO I DON'T EVEN CARE NOW I FEEL BETTER MAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M POSTING IN CAPS IN THIS THREAD I'M NOT EVEN THAT MAD.

I JUST WISH SHE WASN'T SO DAMN CLINGY SHE'S TEXTING ME 24/7 ASKING WHERE I AM AND SENDING ME RANDOM SMILIES AND SHIT AND SHE JUST SENT ME ANOTHER SAYING SHE WAS SORRY SHE DIDN'T SAY "BYE" TO ME THIS MORNING. THE HELL? HEY ADAM SORRY I DIDN'T SAY BYE TO YOU THAT ONE TIME. I WAS POOPING OR SOME SHIT I THINK

No really I was pooping.

Last edited by Phoenix Gamma : Apr 26th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Crazy bitches are the best
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
YOU'RE TELLING ME. FUCKING AWESOME SEX.

IT'S GONNA BE A DAMN TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Crazy bitches are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
YOU'RE TELLING ME. FUCKING AWESOME SEX.

IT'S GONNA BE A DAMN TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
Yeah well, 10k. You're not supposed to give them access to you stuff.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
....yeah. Hopefully your friend isn't a creeper Gamma.
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
"NO WAY" I SAID TO MYSELF. "SHE'S NOT THE CREEPER TYPE".

I STOPPED ANSWERING HER TEXTS AND NOW SHE'S ALL "HEY ARE YOU SLEEPING O_o????" AND SHIT AND "YOU NEVER TEXTED ME BACK I WAS TELLING YOU WHY I DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE" IN CLASS. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T ESCALATE BUT IT PROBABLY WON'T I'M NOT MUCH OF A LOOKER ANYWAYS.

EITHER WAY THIS BROAD IS DUMB I'M GONNA GO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE THANX GUYS

SKATASTIC
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:42 PM       
You better pop the question so she leaves you alone.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:55 PM       
Hah, the more you ignore her the more she'll want you. Treat her like shit and she'll be spending all her time trying to get you to treat her nice. If you want to get rid of her, do something really sweet and romantic and tell her that you have never felt this way about someone and you know that in time she will learn to love you.

She'll feel the creeps from you and text you half as much. If you keep it up, she'll leave you alone completely.

She has a douche of a BF, she likes it when you make her feel ugly. This bitch likes it rough and filthy. You could have fucked her asshole, but you pulled the nice card and asked first. She wanted her hole raped.

Edit: 10K said it in fewer words. WHAT A FAG.
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
ACTUALLY I SUGGESTED ANAL CAUSE SHE KEPT SAYING "YEA WE'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT AND GO AS FAR AS YOU WANT".

"WHAT?! ANAL?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

I KNOW A LOT OF CHICKS DON'T LIKE THAT BUT DON'T KEEP TELLING ME YOU'LL DO ANYTHING AND THEN TELL ME "NO" EVEN WHEN HAVING SEX SHE CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND GODDAMMIT.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
Next time when a girl says that, establish a safe word, don't suggest. You'll be surprised just how far they'll go. If it's discussed, they'll back down everytime cause girls need it to be "in the moment" but us guys know that we planned this already the night before while jerking it.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
I'm still working on my current one for that. Vodka helps.
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:36 PM       
I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND BUT THE FIRST STEP IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE BUT EVERY CHICK I KNOW HERE IS TAKEN.

I HATE COLLEGE THANK JESUS IT'S OVER IN 2 WEEKS

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ah hah! Now you have her right were you want her. These are the crucial moments my friend. The question is, what do you want? Do you want love or sex? Don't say both. That's for the future.
This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

You should move on and start dating someone else. Someone you can have fun with but nothing to serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
She seems more trouble than she's worth. And she's fickle.
Fickle women are the worst. Personally I like a woman that KNOWS what she wants.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
I didnt even see the 2nd page.

Go back and read everything T said. The man knows.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
PH, you're in college dude? That's feasting time.....unless you go to a technical school.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
College smollege, he's alive. If you're alive it's feasting time.