Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 05:28 AM       
Marie Antoinette was guillotined 216 years ago tomorrow
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM       
The guillotine was invented in Halifax, Yorkshire. 15 000 people are estimated to have been killed by it in France, only Germany has killed more with it - 40 000. The last person killed by guillotine in France was Hanmida Djandoubie for rape and murder in 1977. The death penalty was abolished in France in 1981. It is impossible to accurately guage how long a severed head survives, it is estimated at between five and thirteen seconds.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:08 AM       
The Halifax Gibbet. I actually had a history professor in a very reputable university not believe me when I mentioned its existence, or that of the Scottish Maiden. I had to bring him books to prove that the devices were real.

If you're into that sort of thing, there's a wonderful and fascinating book with a very inappropriate name: The Pleasures of the Torture Chamber. Mainly it's a very well-written history of torture and public execution, even though the title makes it sound like second-rate Sade.

http://www.amazon.com/Pleasures-Tort.../dp/1566197724
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:18 AM       
I haven't got a book on torture yet, actually. I want one too large to properly fit on a shelf, with full colour pages.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
I have a good coffee table book on the history of public executions.

http://www.amazon.com/Public-Executi...5630358&sr=1-1
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM       
that dip between nose and lip
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Fucking Finland
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
A progressive new corporation with an eye towards the future.
A corporation for people, by people
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philtrum
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
I live near Halifax.

It's very boring there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can speak for the erogenous part, personally.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
i just really really reallly want to sleep right now.
Fucking Finland
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
right
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
ah come on baby, it'll be over in seconds.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I can speak for the erogenous part, personally.
But you're so asexual and different
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
I dunno why you'd take me seriously. I've never known anything before, why should you assume I'd have started now?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
anatomy and physiology traumatized me
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
This reminds me of that priest who tied a bunch of balloons to himself for a fund raiser and floated out over the ocean. I don't know if they ever recovered his body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
that sounds like a lie
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
LIES
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
I remember they did the Mythbusters balloon lawnchair episode too. It was dreamy ^.^
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
Geez, try to point out that his dog had something potentially toxic in it's mouth and I'm a bad guy.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:34 PM       
Alright guys, I'm out of here soon. Have fun with the newest loser.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM       
:/
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 08:47 AM       
The philtrum allows us to breathe when we drink from bottles. I doubt that we evolved it for that reason though. While on that subject, it was just announced that QI qill now be shown on Australian television. Hooray.