Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
I got a woman then I got married then I got pudgy because I am now able. Its not what its cracked up to be. Being pudgy that is.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
hey now, at least i'm a full time student

there is also this girl that would be my ONE AND ONLY in a heartbeat, but i kinda don't respect or like her at all, so I only had sex with her twice.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 09:56 PM        excuses, please pity me I have found a way to benefit from pitying evil robot"
evil robot i have begun to believe that this thread makes you angry.

the original intention of this thread was to see where people stood with their lives/personal philosophies/decisions.

i think maybe you have some sort of emotional problem that makes you think you have to act all tough and leaves you unable to open up and share your feelings about life with the rest of us.

i pity you
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
If I went around sharing my "feelings" and holding the opinions of others in regard, well then, I wouldn't be Evil Robot would I?
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
it is ok to be a coward and hide it with evil.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
In order for a robot to be evil, the robot would have to have feelings.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
it is ok to be a coward and hide it with evil.
Well then whats the fucking problem? For your information, I thought about posting n this thread but decided that I would come across as pompus since your problems seem to be so much greater. I am neither fat, lonely, or unemployed. I have not drifted far from my freinds in over 10 years (except for the one that got in trouble for making pipe bombs and selling stolen meds).

EVIL ROBOT RULES
i will let you down
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
oh robot

i cannot bait you into a fight, even for fun.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
I know when to fight and with whom. We are both juggernauts of internet debate, would China invade the US for fun? Of course not it would be a bloodbath that would vanquish both nations.
i will let you down
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 10:04 AM       
and that is why i love you
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
I've been lifting weights, too, with some specific strength goals.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
maybe it's a global phase

like when everyone broke up this summer
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
MAN UP
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
maybe it's a global phase

like when everyone broke up this summer
I didn't.
was never good
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I didn't.
you need to have a SWEETHEART to lose one, mister
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
I do.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
:masturbationjoke
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
wakka wakka
Banned
neilkevins is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 07:09 AM       
Hi Bone Daddy,
Here David from USA. You have rightly said that we are westing our motherland
many ways. day by day we are losing nature.
We have to save nature and try to take care of it.
For that we can try many ways also. like grows up trees ,stop pollution.
Thanks Have A Nice Day.
was never good
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:10 AM       
you tell 'em, steve dave
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 06:07 AM       
I FEEL LIKE A REAL JERK TODAY
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 06:19 AM       
What didja do?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 06:34 AM       
i stayed up all night when i shouldve gone to bed, now how am i gonna help with thanksgiving dinner today/tomorrow
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 07:34 AM       
Is thanksgiving on the 25th or the 26th?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
It's on a Thursday, that's the 26th this year.