Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 08:20 PM        hackaday has inspired me. Solderring will commence soon.
I was so enthralled with this I immediatly ebayed a spare power glove and gyro mouse and have begun preperations for what is quite possible the coolest/nerdiest thing I have ever done.

Behold first how nerds of the 80s saw the world of today.

don't point out how flipping it makes an "L" and yes i may add two blue diodes just for nerdly effects.

Well with my PC hooked up to my big screen LCD TV, sound running through my amplifier stack and control panel for my recording studio which is on the opposite living room wall, i've sat on the couch thinking.... something is missing. Anyway after finding the potatoe chips i thought of ANOTHER thing missing. So I brought my keyboard over there and thought something MORE is missing.

That's when I started thinking about the Nintendo Revolution, so to have some real fun playing with crap especailly, primitive FPS games and just watching DVDs, I saw something gyration inc made. I researched them after learning they signed a deal with nintendo about their controllers.

Similar to the Nintendo Revolution

Then one day I clicked on newsnow.co.uk and went to the nintendo section (as always) and i knew what was REALLY missing. BEHOLD! The greatest home made nintendo mod since the virtual boy helmet strap.

needless to say my version will cover up the wires far better.

They give a full description of how to do it and I've already began dissecting some of my parts and getting it set up so all I have to do is connect it. I may make a simpler version just for kicks so that all you have to do is touch your thumb to your forefinger for left click or middle finger for right click, just so I don't have to sodder. Still a cool effect though. besides i only get one shot at doing this right. within my budget.

you can see video of it in action at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ6Xidy_nkY&eurl=

posted origanelly at http://www.zerosign.net/index.php/powerglove-mouse/ then to hackaday, then to joystiq

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 08:50 PM       
soldering, jesus
Unmedicated genius
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
soldering, jesus
well excuse me for using phoenetic spelling "foh-uh-net-ik"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 08:57 PM       
spelling is inportant
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 08:57 PM       
You do know that you don't have to qoute him when his is the only post above yours, right?
Unmedicated genius
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxMCj
You do know that you don't have to qoute him when his is the only post above yours, right?
I have the power to quote him so I figured I'd use it.

Staxeon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 12:17 AM       
I'm almost mad I chopped my power glove to pieces when I was 12.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 11:15 PM       
That IS pretty cool.