Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:30 PM       
Additionally, there was something I caught I am still pondering. When they first head to the resteraunt to try and get the keymaker there is a 101 above the doorway behind them. In the next scene they are on highway 101. I thought this was odd so I started looking for more 101 references. When Neo goes to the architect I thought that was a symbolic 101 moment. The two doors and the room being the numbers. During the scene where he is healing Trinity, they show her vitals screen and the number for her blood pressure is 110. This lead me to think that if he had chosen the other door, the next number to be seen would have been 011. In the final scene when both Neo and Bane are unconscious the pan across Neo over the floor that is tiled to look like a zero and over to Bane.

...ooooohhh.. :o

Alxcipher is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:54 AM       
Seeing as time/space etc are all part of the construct then they are all changeable. Hence Neo's ability to transcend/break certain rules. If this is also true about the real world he may be able to transcend the matrix with all the same power.