Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 04:53 PM        Thrill Kill Kult
I'm sorry for being ignorant and never listening to them before. FORGIVE ME.

Aside from the tremendous douchebag in the video. That I am not sorry for.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
You should be!

Do you have Hit and Run Highway yet?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Naw, Last.fm recommended them to me. I listen to a lot of Ministry.

I just bought the Kooler Than Jesus EP, though.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 11:01 AM       
i didn't reallly like them or think much of them until taddles here had me listen to that album
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:07 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
It's the darker side of dance, fo' sho'.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
I was gonna see them this month or last, I forget, but the canceled their show in LA.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:13 PM       

That sucks. I'm used to not going to badass shows or anything like that, being in rural fucking Oklahoma.

Going to Lollapalooza, though.
skank pronger
Aries is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
I just ordered the box set version of the new album. It has a bonus disc and pendant.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
Is there a pic of the pendant online?