Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM        4th O' July weekend plans?
Anybody have any interesting plans for this weekend? I'm thinking about trying to get out o' town for a bit, but no ideas as of yet and I still gotta finish up some work (and the show tonight) before I can even think of leaving.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:28 PM       
I'm having a pool party tonight in Houston.

YES YOU'RE ALL INVITED BUT IT'S BYOB OK?

TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO REPEAT THIS BUT WE ARE DOING A MEXICAN BBQ AND HAVING MORE PPL. YES YER INVITED AGAIN IMOCKERY FRANDS.

PS MUSTACHES ARE ENCOURAGED
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:33 PM       
MY PLANS ARE SET A THING ON FIRE
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Drop in on my aunt, uncle, and cousins' place. See if I can get my cousins and brother to MST3k-ize Titanic: The Animated Movie on YouTube.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:13 PM       
There's a fantastic view of our city's fireworks from my dad's office, and a couple of years ago we sat in air-conditioned comfort and enjoyed. My dad is out of town this year and I don't think they'd just let his kid in his office (I don't blame them), so we have to fight for a spot in his company's parking lot to sit there.

One year when I was working the ER, we had this teenager come in with his fingers blown off. He was a foreign exchange student, lighting (possibly illegal) firecrackers with the host kids when a bee landed on him. He'd just lit an M80 or something and completely forgot he was holding it as he ducked and swatted at the bee.

Can you imagine making that call? "Uh, yeah, about your kid we were supposed to be watching...he kind of disfigured himself for life."

From what I remember, they were actually able to reconstruct his hand fairly well. The family sent pictures in a thank-you letter.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I'm having a pool party tonight in Houston.

YES YOU'RE ALL INVITED BUT IT'S BYOB OK?

TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO REPEAT THIS BUT WE ARE DOING A MEXICAN BBQ AND HAVING MORE PPL. YES YER INVITED AGAIN IMOCKERY FRANDS.

PS MUSTACHES ARE ENCOURAGED
I'LL BE THERE, BRAW! FIST BUMP THAT SHIT!

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 03:40 AM       
I BOUGHT 330 DOLLARS WORTH OF FIREWORKS, AWWW YEAHHHH :barryandlevon
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 09:01 AM       
I went to a Bettie Page Stripteasers contest last night. It wasn't so great.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 10:32 AM       
There are lots of hefty, unattractive women who think they're Bettie Page
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 10:53 AM       
There were some decent lookers but there were only two that performed. Not worth the 2 hour wait at the bar. It was supposed to go on at 10, so we pregames in the p-lot at 9. It was delayed until midnight and they were only on stage for like 15 mins. Hopefully tonight will be more eventful.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
We're going to have a paint fight, and then mustard bomb this guy's house. Should be fun.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 01:16 PM       
My uncles, both in the military, collected color military-grade smokebombs one year and put them down groundhog holes. I'm not going to say I endorsed it, but there was a stunning parade of rainbow colored groundhogs dashing madly all over the hillside. They're so greasy the pigment in the smoke stuck to their fur.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:59 PM       
I am going to get drunk by 5 on mescal. Then i am going to ride my bike around and light bottle rockets and firecrackers. On a side note, has anybody ever gotten the magnesium covered garbonzo beans from mexico? they are coated in magnesium and something else that allows it to, when it hits the ground, ignite into a blazing (800 degree +) little ball that bounces around wildly.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 03:37 PM       
I need to track down these death beans and put them to good hilarity.
Insane Writer
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My uncles, both in the military, collected color military-grade smokebombs one year and put them down groundhog holes.
Sounds like something my dad and uncles would do. My dad was just out in Nevada and hit a prairie dog with a rock when it kept begging for food.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
that's....sort of mean
Insane Writer
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
Agreed. Apparently they were pretty annoying though. My brother's strategy (which was much kinder) was to throw a rock just past them and they'd chase it, thinking it was food.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Apparently they were pretty annoying though.
Oh, well then it's ok then.
Insane Writer
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
I didn't say that. That was their rationale. I myself found them extremely cute. Small wonder Lewis and Clark caught one for Thomas Jefferson (true story).
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:25 PM       
No no, they were justified in their actions.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
I got a migrane and couldn't go to the parade that the rest of my family went to. Sucked.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 11:44 AM       
i spent the day trying to stay single and babysitting both small children and drunken adults.

happy belated 4th!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
I hung out with friends and got sloshed. We blew up a bucket that we were throwing water bombs in. I sat out in the rain and now I think I have pneumonia.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
Hung out with some guy....he was really fucking annoying so I ditched him and went drinking with friends. Then I watched Gran Torino twice.