Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 06:45 PM       
I was just naming good weapons dumbass.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty of Doom
The hyper beam you get at the end of Super Metroid.
That did rule, too.

The Masamune in the original Final Fantasy, you ******s. That was the best not only because it was the best sword in the game, but anybody could use it. You could turn the white mage from a pussy-on-wheels into a killing machine.

I think the gunblade in FF8 was retarded. It was just a sword with a gun for a handle. It's not like it was a gun that shot swords out or something.

And the answer is the star rod in Super Smash Brothers Melee. No, I'm not kidding. It really is the best weapon ever.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 07:32 PM       
Pfft. The star wand has nothing on the blatant light saber rip off
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 07:36 PM       
The star rod can SHOOT stars though. You can easily beat the living shit out of someone with the star rod without even getting close to them.

Actually, the star rod was originally in one of the Kirby games, which got me thinking that Kirby is the most badass weapon in video game history. Kirby fucking owns.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 08:19 PM       
I forgot that it could shoot stars

Did anyone play the new Kirby for the GBA? I heard it sucked
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 08:29 PM       
Ever since the N64 Kirby (the one about Crystal Shards), I tend o stay away from Kirby games. :/

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 09:34 PM       
I liked the N64 Kirby game. It was straight forward and linear like the previous games, except it was supposed to look all 3D and shit. I wish more games did that. I miss side-scrolling platform games.

The Kirby SNES game was seriously one of the best games ever. That treasure hunting level was great. I should go play it again.
- Outerspacekid
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 09:41 PM       
I change my statement about staying away from Kirby games since then. I had forgotten about the Kirby Pinball game for Game Boy that I'm addicted to right now. Truely the best Kirby or Pinball game ever.

Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 02:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
The Kirby SNES game was seriously one of the best games ever. That treasure hunting level was great. I should go play it again.
you're absolutely fucking right man, I also liked the revenge of Meta-Knight one, that one rocked.
Blackjack is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 07:12 AM       
Ok, my top FPS weapons:

Duke3d: Freezer - fast, slick and comedy. Much more fun than the shrinker.
Blood: Shotgun - meaty, sounds big and powerful and blasts zombies back like there's no tomorrow!
Redneck Rampage: Teat gun - awesomely powerful machine gun disguised as a pair of breasts!!
Shadow Warrior: Jon Woo Uzis - oh yeah, you can't beat a pair of Uzis. I like BIG Weapons!
Half-life: .357 Magnum - kaboom!
Max Payne: Colt Commando - nothing like a super accurate shootdodge with this baby.
UT: Sniper Rifle - so much fun, so easy to get those headshots!
UT2003: Link gun - fast and deadly
NOLF2: Silenced SMG - makes the underwater base level a joy.

Doom shotgun? Get real!

snake is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 09:03 AM       
gasoline can from postal 2. I had crisped 200 people when finishing the game. And after they had been burned, they lie on the concrete shaking.
Unforgettable
Gregorio Wilhelm III is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:30 AM       
How about Gregorio's Cathedral? (From Gitaroo Man, guys) I want a cathedral that had evil cherubs that attacked people with orchaestras!

I like my trotmobile in Steambot Chronicles. It has:
Normal Body L
Human Legs L
Excalibur
Long-Range Cannon/Blade Arm (I change it regularly)
Spiked Grill E
Support Engine
Parasol Roof.

It's a mean machine!

Last edited by Gregorio Wilhelm III : May 4th, 2007 at 02:46 AM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
pandora's box from zombies ate my neighbors
I stand by that.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:20 AM       
four goddamn years, wtf
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:22 AM       
if there was a warhammer 40k first person shooter i bet the coolest weapon in it would be the harlequin's kiss, and that is the coolest weapon ever
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:28 AM       
The shotgun and rocket launcher from Soldier of Fortune
The Lazy Shell from Super Mario RPG
The Swallow and Rainbow kantanas in Chrono Trigger
the katana in MGS2
the laser gun from RoboCop versus the Terminator
the flame whip from Castlevania II
the rc car and monkey net from Ape Escape
OH GOD
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:35 AM       
i gotta say i really dig the way they did the pulse-rifle in aliens vs predator
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2007, 01:02 PM       
Chainsaws in any game.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:25 PM       
I think the reason people are (were) saying the shotgun from Doom (certainly why I think it's the best) is because it is arguable one of the most versatile weapons from any game. A lot of games will have cool gimmicky weapons (like Turok's Cerebral Bore, for example) that win fans over simply for the coolness factor, but in the end you always wind up using the gun with versatility and availabilty. Doom's shotgun had tons of ammo lying around for it, could kill most enemies in a few hits, and was actually both a long and short range weapon. It might take some ammo, but the shotgun was actually the closest thing to a sniper rifle in the game. Defies logic? Yes. Great weapon? Also yes.

I apologize if the preceding was a "Captain Obvious" thing to say.

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 05:24 PM       
you never feel alone in doom when you have a shotgun, and the super shotgun in doom2 has the greatest sound effects ever

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 05:26 PM       
posting a reply four years later in a thread just to say i'm ashamed that i forgot the Cerebral Bore and the Razorwind from Turok 2, as well as the flamethrower from Evolution, and EVERYTHING in Dead Rising.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:20 PM       
Although it is more of a gadget than a weapon, THE MONKEY RADAR.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:49 PM       
The double barrel shotgun in Doom2 will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Remember the days when the shotgun wasn't something to fuck with?

Tanya on Red Alert (she's a weapon, right?)
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The burps and farts in Beavis and Butthead for Genesis.
lol

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:58 PM       
The Holy Hand Grenade from the Worms series!

A big-assed 'splosion, and as easy to use as any grenade, so you don't need to blow yourself up trying to figure out how to work it!

In terms of verstility in the Worms arsenal, nothing beats the bazooka, though.

Last edited by DuFresne : May 3rd, 2007 at 09:59 PM. Reason: I should really utilize the "preview" feature.