Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 11:19 PM        New study reveals SUGAR does not make kids Hyper
As we all know hyper kids is a problem NO AN EPIDEMIC in our society. Some blame sugary treats so to test this researches have done an experiment.

One group of children is given no candy, the other group is given candy with imitation sugar, the other is given REAL candy, and a fourth is given a flavourless sugar pill.

The sugar pill, and no candy group weren't as hyper as the fake and real candy group this means that SUGAR is not to blame. But rather giving children treats that make them happy.

Candy doesn't make you hyper, happiness does.

Therefor to fight the ADHD epidemic we must eliminate child happiness to keep them quiet and still, much like a depressed adult who draws within themselves befor attempting suicide.

To achieve this we must remove things that make them happy.

THEREFOR we must make the Wii illegal. It makes children (and adults) happy, and therefor hyper, and therefor a problem, and therefor MUST BE BANNED FASTER THEN ONE OF MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS!

Think of the children, science doesn't lie. Don't ban sugar, ban FUN! save the kids.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:24 AM       
thanks a lot, human spambot
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 02:40 AM       
i actually enjoyed this thread! I'm going to spread this information to every parent i know!
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:31 PM       
Let's just give the kids heroin and go home.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 05:16 PM       
shoot them in tha head?
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 11:04 AM       
sugar doesnt give you diabetus
diabetus gives you diabetus