Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:35 AM        kanye west wants to apologize to everyone
"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED!"

Full story here:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ory?id=8561615
say what now?
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:39 AM       
I hope yall find in your heart to forgive him. He only done it to get into beyonce's pants. You would've done the same.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 02:01 AM       
I don't want to talk about this.
say what now?
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 02:47 AM       
You just don't understand the seriousness of the situation. This is serious and it affects us all. So please...
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 03:04 AM       
I don't know who either of these people are.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
I will say only this...

I didn't think it was possible for Kanye West to make me think he was more of an ignorant jerk, yet he managed to do so.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I don't care about any of these people. It's a shame that they've got it in their heads that a lot of people do.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
PENT! You finally come out of sports and you post in this topic? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
PENT! You finally come out of sports and you post in this topic? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I thought this was the Gamblers Anonymous thread. My bad, I have a real problem with point spreads and the over/under
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:45 AM       
I watched him on Jay Leno last night. I know very little about this guy and have not listened to his music. He got to say sing? "YA!" on stage with the chick that got her face beat by and the guy that we are suppose to believe is Beyonce's boyfreind...something smells fishy here
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
I just removed myself from a forum that I have been with for ages. Things have been going downhill for a long time. It's a huge click where most people love having nice things nowadays. That's great and all, but the final nail is the Kanye West thread. I know Geggy could give two shits, but these fags are really thinking about it like it matters. They actually have nothing else to talk about. They got a few inside jokes in, but I really hate seeing people turn into douches while calling Kanye a douche.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
Now I aint sayin he a gol' digga, but he look like he got a broken jaw nigga