Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine, in the WOW thread
all thpost of this thread have manipulated me so far that i have even started playing it AND LIKE IT.
And i blame all of you!
I rest my case.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2006, 02:59 PM       
Now that I am no longer under NDA for Auto Assault, here is my review!

It sucks.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2006, 03:05 PM       
Yeah I played it too, it lagged to much,
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2006, 03:05 PM        Re: MMO Holy Wars
Thanks for finally putting these MMOs into just one thread. I've got nothing against them, but im sick of 6 MMO threads bumping other threads downwards (especially mine).
was never good
Old May 29th, 2006, 09:54 PM       
EXTENDED AUTO ASSAULT REVIEW!

Yeah, at least in the Beta, you'd rubberband all over the fucking place, which is bananas in a racing game. Your car didn't follow any of your 'Earth physics' which you hold so dear, and you had to lock on to targets to attack. So basically, it is an MMO where the biggest genre-specific problem is triple-circled and underlined with bright pink hiliter.

You can't leave your vehicle outside of town and you can't get into the vehicle while in town. When running, your character looks hilarious.

I only played it for one day in beta as I was not being paid. Which it definitely would have taken to have me play it at anything more frequent than a bi-annual stint.