Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM       
hell yes! Usually I fry the noodles in oil with ginger before I add any soy sauce or vegetables they usually turn out good, alternatively you could probably add a little bit of stock to the noodles to give it some flavor.
I have an orange chicken recipe and a beef and brocoli recipe I'll have to post soon.

You guys should seriously try ginger they use it alot in chinese restaurants. It's pretty cheap for a little piece and it's generally considered one of the healthiest all around spices.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 12:12 AM       
Ginger is fucking NASTY.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 02:41 AM       
You don't know anything. Almost every eastern country uses ginger in their food. I can't imagine how it's going to fuck with you to be banned and have all of these responses waiting for you. Can banned people still browse ?
If you guys don't like ginger buy a fresh piece of it in the store, just a small piece it will belike 15cents cut it in half and smell it. It's supposed to be used as a basic spice which is pungent and sweet and aids in digestion of foods... good all around health thing as well...
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 10:20 AM       
I'm still waiting for that beef and broccoli recipe. It's one of my favorite foods, man.