Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM       
Sam got what he deserved, just practice for the double schimid, ill do the recap later. I think we are going to wait awhile for the doubles though
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM       
I only said it sucked AFTER you guys made your plans for your faggy tournament. And I only say it sucks due to the lack of difference between the 20 different Capcom fighters, but I'd still play it.

You should do a UMK3 tournament. I would rape everyone in that, maybe.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by camacazio
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CHAT and be patient you'll have to click again because this board messes up the chat links
I went there because I was bored at midnight and everyone said "fuck it's that camacazio fucker" and left.
that was right after everyone was done playing sry
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2004, 11:54 PM       
ps the chats still open fyi
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:44 AM       
I'M THERE!!!

Exciting.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:36 PM       
Tim gave me the most trouble out of everyone.

Schimid was the easiest.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:18 AM       
It won't be nearly as easy next time for my opponent. Was practicing over the weekend. HEHEHEHEHE

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:33 PM       
Yeah, I'm sure I was the easiest. Seriously. :/

The thing is, I know I can kill the same people over and over with my extreme cheapness (Drev, Ninja) and there are some people who I can't because they know how to stop me. (Prof. Cool, Sam, Chojin)

So it's give-take.

Thing is, in SVCC I'm not cheap at all. :o
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM       
That's because everyone in SVCC is a fucking bastard.

I'm losing my fighting touch. I'm so out of practice it's not even funny. That's not an excuse for losing to zack, but it is an excuse for losing to the computer all day in Last Blade.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:10 PM       
I was thinking that we can make a messae board about this so we don't have to clutter up shit at these boards.

Schimid if you know that we know how to counter it, you should know how to re-counter it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:43 AM       
We could just use this one thread and keep changing the name of it.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 06:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCool
Schimid if you know that we know how to counter it, you should know how to re-counter it.
I'm trying to learn to use other characters now. War Machine really isn't good for anything other than what I've been doing, honestly.

I'm not bad with Spider-Man, though. And I've never met someone that's bad with Jin.
Ghost of Fraiser is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 07:57 AM       
I know schimid.

When I was fighting Cool, I just kept pounding the shit out of him in the corner until he did a triple jump with chunl and when i went to grab him he did a super jump., and he started stepping on hulks head till he died.

I should of used Ryu, I am really good with ken and akuma, I would of beat him too.

But no, I used Jin beacuse i wanted to Blodia Punch Cool in the face

When are we doing Samurai Showdown, I want either Hanzo or Kazzama.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 01:11 PM       
When is the doubles tournament? You are all so fucked.
OH GOD
Old May 8th, 2004, 02:58 AM       
somebody answer this question plz
OH GOD
Old May 9th, 2004, 07:45 AM       
Old May 9th, 2004, 03:00 PM       
i can only do it on weekends, so you guys have to pick a time or something.

And I need confirmations from all enteries via PM.