Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 02:22 AM        DORK/LONGBOX: "CRISIS OF INFINITE CROSSOVERS!"
Much like the subject of their article, Max and Proto have teamed up for a collaborative installment of "Hey Dork! Let's Talk Comics" and "Tales From The Longbox". They've been working on this one for quite a while now and it's covers many of the absurd comic book crossovers that are out there.

HEY DORK! LET'S TALK TALES FROM THE LONGBOX!
"CRISIS OF INFINITE CROSSOVERS!" -by Max Burbank and Protoclown
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/dorkbox1

Enjoy!
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 02:26 AM       
PERMALOCK
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 04:00 AM       
hahaha the batman/aliens crossover

i saw that shit in a bookstore and had to immediately sit down and read the whole thing, because it was just so fucking loony (this was the #2 with the joker alien and the poison ivy alien etc etc)
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 06:37 AM       
I've never actually read it myself, Willie. My roommate told me about it and I've seen some of the pictures, but I'd actually really like to read it because it looks hilarious.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 12:50 PM       
I can send it to you, proto. You'll need to download the comic book viewer thing though. It's pretty damn funny.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 10:33 PM       
Sounds good, Zomboid. Just send it to my protoclown@i-mockery.com address, if you would! Thanks!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 11:14 PM       
I'd love to, but the comics are like 20 mb each, and I only have a shitty hotmail account. If you go onto aim I can send all 3 issues of the series, though.

That was very funny. Well done.
NES Boy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 03:09 PM       
Wow, you mentioned all sorts of comic book crossovers, but you didn't mention the "Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis" involving Futurama and the Simpsons.

More slightly longer but still really small signature. Seriously, I-Mockery, why are you censoring some of your own curse words on your "Latest Article" image when you don't elsewhere?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 03:53 PM       
The overall theme was of Superhero comic books. Humor mags weren't in the loop.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by NES Boy
Wow, you mentioned all sorts of comic book crossovers, but you didn't mention the "Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis" involving Futurama and the Simpsons.
That doesn't count because 1. The Simpsons comics suck worse than the show and B) they're made by the same person anyway so who cares
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 09:49 PM       
You've just had a Clark Griswold moment.