Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 02:46 AM        Would I be banned if...
I posted a picture of someone and it had what looks like real cum on it.
I'm just saying, it's not real cum, just looks like it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 03:02 AM       
i think liquidstatik got a one-day for doing something like that in the chatroom thread, but if it was a link and labelled nsfw it'd prob. be ok
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 11:20 AM       
In my opinion I think ANYTHING that's not safe for work should be allowed to be posted if it's either linked to or spoiler-tagged (and tagged NSFW).

But yeah liquid got infracted for posting a Hannah Montana cumshot

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 03:04 PM       
I got banned for calling Chojins girlfriend fat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
No, you got banned because you aren't funny and annoying as hell.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i think liquidstatik got a one-day for doing something like that in the chatroom thread, but if it was a link and labelled nsfw it'd prob. be ok
yea if you put spoiler tags on it it's alright. and if it gets edited out, don't post it again in a different thread thinking nobody will notice :<
Banned

MagicOPromotion is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:24 AM        Would I be banned if
if you dont care, dont post... that what staff would say. and i wasnt getting bitchy at all, was just throwing out an idea. only one getting bitchy is you...
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 24th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicOPromotion View Post
if you dont care, dont post... that what staff would say. and i wasnt getting bitchy at all, was just throwing out an idea. only one getting bitchy is you...
Do you even know what you're posting?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:14 AM       
nope, cause its a spambot
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I know, but I don't have any real friends. :<
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
Need to make a BanBot.