Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 07:32 PM        UPDATE: NOT SECRET SANTA IS CANCELLED
NEVER GODDAMN MIND

Spoilers!

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 17th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
I may do new years cookie swaps with you, willie

i have to think of a recipe, though
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
WILLY DO U LIKE WEED

I MIGHT HAVE THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR U

I WANT COOKIES

ITS WEED
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
I'd love to participate during which ever round is closest to the Secret Santa. My information has been sent and gift is packaged up.

Last edited by Ex Leper : Nov 15th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
Thrasho shut the goddamn hell up

Willie's cookies were literally the highlight of my Christmas last year, no joke! I probably can't participate this year though for broke reasons and for travelling around visiting my more successfully employed friends reasons I would say reserve my name on the list just in case, but that is obnoxious and unfair to others not to mention Grinchy and Scroogy.

BY THE WAY, I got cookies from a friend in the mail a few months ago, and she packed them in four-cookie stacks and kind of wrapped them loaf-of-bread style in plastic with a twist tie. It worked pretty well.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
I am down for cookies and gifts.

I still have my official Willie letter up on my fridge from last year.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
WILLY DO U LIKE WEED

I MIGHT HAVE THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR U

I WANT COOKIES

ITS WEED
don't send me weed! i don't wanna get in trouble!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
cookies and beers for willie, then
OH GOD
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
uggh nevermind you guys

i don't think i'm gonna be able to do this after all, i suck
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
uggh nevermind you guys

i don't think i'm gonna be able to do this after all, i suck
i was just kidding about sending you weed...

i was gonna send u a jar i farted in