Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
No, you're a prince.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
I think I wrote #7

Or maybe Zomboid did.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 09:30 PM       
The picture of the "typical i-mock member" - that's Schimid, right?
You may already be there.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
No, you're a prince.
Aw, thanks.

Last edited by Nick : Mar 31st, 2010 at 12:44 AM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I think I wrote #7

Or maybe Zomboid did.
Shh! I've always wondered who put me in at #8, though. I assumed it was you. I wrote 7, you wrote 6. It's been what? 2 years? 3?

Flagg - Yep.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
It was always obvious to me that you wrote 7, but I also assumed you wrote the rest too.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 10:35 PM       
Nope. Just that. Sam and I went and added those two entries around the first time someone pointed out the article, figuring it might stir the pot a bit. I never figured out who wrote Willie's entry, but that's gone now.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:23 AM       
I thought Kingsuckass was gone! How fucking ignorant of me!
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I thought Kingsuckass was gone! How fucking ignorant of me!
Kingsuckass? Really? Well at least it's more clever than that cutter shit in your sig. Where did you find the poetry generator to make that, Sim City 2000?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:37 AM       
Anyone who makes a goodbye drama thread and then comes back should be punished.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Kingsuckass
That is fucking awful
Banned
jhonnyD2 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:38 AM       
i liked the wii gameplaying .. it's great.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Anyone who makes a goodbye drama thread and then comes back should be punished.
Yes, I should be punished! Punished like those who disgrace the face of Mother Earth! BURNED BY THE FIRE I MAKE!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:44 AM       
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ARE YOU REFERENCING SOMETHING IS IT IRONIC OR AN ANALOGY WHY DID YOU WRITE THAT I DON'T EVEN
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ARE YOU REFERENCING SOMETHING IS IT IRONIC OR AN ANALOGY WHY DID YOU WRITE THAT I DON'T EVEN
4chan shit, the sign of defeat. ^_^
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:48 AM       
No, making a goodbye thread is the sign of defeat. You are forever marked as a pussy.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:50 AM       
Supafly was mocking you. Even JohhnyD2 is getting in on the action.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Supafly was mocking you.
No shit!? Why do you think I "^_^"'d?

Also, it was never supposed to be a real goodbye thread, it was supposed to make you see the ED article, which backfired horribly because you guys wrote it. As I mentioned after Tadao's idiotic thread derailment in the Might And Magic thread, I was going to come back after a week of posting, but I figured that since I HAD TO PROMPT YOU TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT (that's why I came back, who the fuck comes back for an AVATAR, SERIOUSLY!? And despite what you may think, I don't care what you think about FF4, really SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASSUME THAT INSTEAD OF CONNECTING THE DOTS TO ED) that just leaving for a real week was useless so I just decided to say meh, and come back.

Why would I go through all that trouble? Because the ED article is funny, and not really true if you look at the forum, but I wanted to see what would happen BECAUSE I WANTED TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN BEFORE FUCKING HEATH LEDGER TURNED THAT PHRASE INTO A HOT TOPIC SHIRT.

So if you're going to mock me, mock me because I can't make a plan for shit, not because of a fake-ass thread. I'm not leaving, unless someone with a green username has a say in it.

Oh and I kinda like you guys, so umm, yeah...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM       
pussy
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
pussy
Better to be one than have one. :P
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM       
So basically he left for a week, realized that he has no friends and decided to come back because any kind of attention is better than no attention at all
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
So basically he left for a week, realized that he has no friends and decided to come back because any kind of attention is better than no attention at all?
1. I didn't leave for a week, I left for some other period of time that I haven't counted.

2. I realized that I have friends, but they're boring whereas you guys provide entertainment. I've had to cut back on friends because all they like to do is drink and talk about fucking. Have you ever noticed that? On the Internet, people talk about interesting shit. IRL, it's drinking and fucking. WHY!?

I guess I'm probably an asshole because I've told my friends I have too many friends and I can't keep up with all of them so you can't be my friend anymore. I think that having over five IRL friends is too much of a hassle, so whenever too many people start liking me I have to be a jerk to some of them and this is A LOT MORE WORK THEN YOU REALIZE. Because you can't just choose friends that you LIKE, because hell, then I'd keep them all. No you have to choose friends that are beneficial to your existance, namely which friends you can borrow money from, which friends have connections with the bosses, etc...

Not many people can live my life. So maybe you're right, and maybe I have no true friends. But maybe, just maybe I've broken through this bullshit "friendship" system and now I'm playing it like a harp from Hell. Different strokes, man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
1. I didn't leave for a week, I left for some other period of time that I haven't counted.

2. I realized that I have friends, but they're boring whereas you guys provide entertainment. I've had to cut back on friends because all they like to do is drink and talk about fucking. Have you ever noticed that? On the Internet, people talk about interesting shit. IRL, it's drinking and fucking. WHY!?

I guess I'm probably an asshole because I've told my friends I have too many friends and I can't keep up with all of them so you can't be my friend anymore. I think that having over five IRL friends is too much of a hassle, so whenever too many people start liking me I have to be a jerk to some of them and this is A LOT MORE WORK THEN YOU REALIZE. Because you can't just choose friends that you LIKE, because hell, then I'd keep them all. No you have to choose friends that are beneficial to your existance, namely which friends you can borrow money from, which friends have connections with the bosses, etc...

Not many people can live my life. So maybe you're right, and maybe I have no true friends. But maybe, just maybe I've broken through this bullshit "friendship" system and now I'm playing it like a harp from Hell. Different strokes, man.
Entering Document A into evidence.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Entering Document A into evidence.
Documentation of what? How I will eventually best the hypocrisy that is humanity? Don't tell me you bought into that good will unto others crap. You're probably a Scientologist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:22 PM       
He'd rather be on the internet instead of drinking and and hunting for pussy.