Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
Edit: The FUCK? Whatever. Page rape.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
End, goddammit
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
So what, every page lasts twenty five posts except for this one
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
On the plus side, everyone gets a whole row of glorious hitchcock action
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
if you just hit quick reply it doest show you the page break, you got it like five posts ago
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
Goddam witchcraft.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
The first time I saw Hitchcock, I thought I was going crazy or something
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
WITCHCRAFT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
So what, every page lasts twenty five posts except for this one
It is the nature of a broken page.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 08:08 PM       
DEMON! Get an exorcist

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 08:26 PM       
I'd hoped to finally opencanvas with MLE today, but I think I missed her

Ah well, I can doodle better in paint anyway, it has a fill bucket

Now, if I can just get a hold of an animator and the distribution rights to Bert Kaampfert's singles, I think I got myself a hit show here
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
If i have to choose someone to be president of the world, i choose Pub Lover to rule the world, he's the greatest
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
Oh man, I would be so scared that I'll screw up that I'd hand power to my VP right away.

I'd be all "Willie, it's your problem now. :hat"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
yeah like i can be trusted with that kind of resposibility
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:19 AM       
OH GOD
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:33 AM       
man what in the fuck is that even supposed tor epresent

is the dude creating, spinning and destroying that car with his mind or something
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Guys, I've lost somewhere around 50 pounds this year. Also, I have a new car. It's a really bitchin' convertible.

However, I still work a shitty job and right now I'm sick with something and I don't know what it is.
What brand convertible? A BMW like the one you flipped into a bean field?
OH GOD
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Also someone recently exposed me to "I'd love to smash her pasty". I know what is means but what the hell could that possibly rhyme with?
smash her pasty = do the nasty?
OH GOD
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:52 AM       
i'd link to the urbandictionary article i found but it's got church of scientology ads all over it, ewww
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man what in the fuck is that even supposed tor epresent

is the dude creating, spinning and destroying that car with his mind or something
That's Sethomas remembering his car.

BTW i have note a few new emoticons, i don't know what they mean
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:55 AM       
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e_XzCR2MbrU

I love this album, I love this song, I love this music video.

I'm afraid for the decline of CDs, though. How 'bout you, out there?
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 01:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm afraid for the decline of CDs, though. How 'bout you, out there?
I hope science design music to inject into the veins
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Man, I want whatever you have.
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 01:14 AM       
I took Fanta plus Tang
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 01:17 AM       
Is that a reference to something I forgot I said?