Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 11:01 PM        Miss Modular's Official JackoWatch(TM) Thread
Just when you thought the world was safe from Michael Jackson acting nuts, think again!

Just in time for Black History Month, Primetime Live will air an interview on Thursday night at 8pm that aired on British TV earlier this week. Among the highlights, courtesy of Fametracker:

Quote:
He claims he's had TWO nosejobs and that's it. No cheek implants, chin implant/dimple etc. This is his natural face and the reason it's different is because he grew up.
Yeah, yeah Jacko, whatever.

Quote:
He said that Debbie Rowe gave him Prince and Paris as a 'gift' because she knew he needed to be a father (to the extent that he was walking around carrying baby dolls!). He denied that 'Blanket' (Baby Dangle to you, me and the majority of the world), had been born by a surrogate mother, saying he'd had a relationship with her. At the end he admitted he'd used a surrogate mother and he didn't know her and she didn't know him. Oh, and she was black.
Quote:
Tatum O' Neal invited him over as a teenager with a phone call detailing what she was going to do to him when he got there. In the room the curtains were pulled, she touched a button on his shirt, and he threw up his hands to cover his face because he was scared. End of heavy petting.
Modular's Note: Tatum O'Neal, for those of you not in the know, played the girl in Bad News Bears. She also won an Oscar for Paper Moon.

Quote:
He still has children over for sleepovers, a 12 year old boy recovering from cancer has slept in his bed while michael was on the floor. [b]He also spoke of sharing his bed with the Culkins while in it. [b]
I'm surprised people still trust this, uh, man.

And finally, his new baby's (aka "Baby Dangle") nickname? Blanket.

Also, on the 17th at 8pm, Dateline is having a special on the HiStory of his face. Mark your calendars and set your VCRs, kids! Looks like it's gonna be a Jacko month!

Psycho Squid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 11:24 PM       
Is it me or admitting that you have sleepovers with 12 year old boys not the best thing for Jacko to do at this time. I mean would you let your 12 year old son sleep in the same room with a 40 year old man that looks like Skeletor? By the way, where are all those Jacko fans from the old board not here defending him?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 11:27 PM       
the jacko freaks got banned

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 12:09 AM       
Anyone see him in MIB2? "I can be Agent M!!!"
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 03:21 AM       
Meh, I watched it over here in the British isles (all two hours of it), and considering it's length, there's not alot to it, but it certainly is worth watching. One thing I found particularly amusing was how much of a fucking chronic liar here is...and holding hands with the kid with cancer while he smiled and rested his head on jakov the wakov's shoulder was really unnerving. I never want to come within 70 feet of that "man".

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 03:29 AM       
I saw it last night. Quite interesting and disturbing here and there - for instance, when he went out with his kids and they all had to wear creepy masks. Jacko got pretty apprehensive when it seemed like the interviewer was going to take off his daughter's mask. Later on it showed him feeding "Blanket", whose face was covered by a kind of silk see-through sheet, and he was seriously jittery and trying to keep the baby's face covered up. Weird.

He also has a man-sized statue of the Jolly Green Giant

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 06:33 AM       
I think the media is twisting it alot. I think its true that he missed out on his childhood. He puts veils on his kids faces so the media can't tell who they are. This may benefit them in the years to come although I wonder what they will be like...

As for the sleep overs. Didn't you ever do that as a kid? I think he just wants to be a kid again but he can't. He seems to love children but I think people take it the wrong way or try to cash in on it.

At the end of the day he is weird for wanting to be SO white but when I looked at the picture of him in the paper last night it didn't look quite so bad. I think as long as he avoids the red lipstick he should be okay. Anyway, its his body he can do what he likes.

As for his children. I've said this before. They seem 100% white, not a traditional feature of a black person between them. Maybe he just adopted them all?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 10:22 AM       
I'm pretty sure he did. The pigment disease he has didn't alter his DNA, so even if the mother was white the children would still have a tanned skin.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 11:28 AM       
The main thing here, and I think we can all agree, is that a show that calls itself Primteime "LIVE" should not be allowed to show lenghty TAPED interviews. It's confusing and upsetting.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 12:55 PM       
Oh, I am SOOOOO watching this.

Provided I figure out which channel Primetime Live is on.

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
Oh, I am SOOOOO watching this.

Provided I figure out which channel Primetime Live is on.
It's ABC.

killingzoe is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 02:28 PM       
here is an article I read about the interview

Solent News

Michael Jackson ’mania’ has rocketed after his controversial TV interview - with record stores reporting one thousand percent increases in his album sales.
In many music shops across Britain it was impossible to get a copy of the troubled superstar’s ’Thriller’ album as copies flew out of shops.
Record store bosses branded the sudden demand for Wacko Jacko’s music as ’a comeback like nothing we have seen before’.
The startling sales figures were released today among rumours that Jackson’s record company may re-release some of his classic hits.
HMV spokesman, Gennaro Castaldo, said the massive increase in sales of Jackson’s albums was ’utterly remarkable’.
He said: “These albums are flying out of our music stores nationwide.
“To give you some idea of how crazy it is, we have seen a 1,000 percent increase in Jackson’s ’Greatest Hits Volume 1’ album this week.
“Sales of his ’Thriller’ album increased by 500 per cent just on Tuesday alone - the day after Jackson’s documentary was aired.
“So controversial as he might be, Michael Jackson’s career is now storming. People were clearly moved by his interview.
“I would expect him to use this interest as a platform to relaunch his career and for his record company to re-release his albums.”
At Our Price record shop, at Southampton, Hants, sales assistants have been forced to order in extra copies of Jackson’s hits due to demand.
Manager, Attila Sumer said: “We didn’t sell many of his records at all before the interview on Monday - but now we have sold out.
“We are having to order in many more copies to meet the demand. I guess people have now realised how great Jackson’s music was.
“There were quite a lot of Jackson’s hits played in the TV programme and I suppose that has prompted the sudden craze to buy his records.”
And at Andy’s Records at Colchester, manager Andy Crick said there was a ’crazy’ sudden demand for Jackson’s music.
Mr Crick said: “It’s a comeback like nothing we’ve really seen before.
“Normally we only sell one or two Michael Jackson albums a week - but yesterday we sold out. It’s totally crazy.
“Michael Jackson may have come across as a bit of a freak but his music is hot. If only he gave more interviews like this one.
Fopp Records in Aberdeen report a 100 per cent increase in purchases of Jackson 5 greatest hits albums.
Manager Stephen Carr, said: “I think the show has definitely had a big impact on our Michael Jackson record sales.
“The morning after the show we had a steady stream of people coming in to buy his older stuff like the Jackson 5.
“We have seen a 100 per cent increase in the number of their greatest hits albums sold.”
The massive increase in demand for Michael Jackson’s music follows the TV screening of his interview with journalist Martin Bashir.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 02:55 PM       
That is so ironic!

If he just redid some of his old stuff and modernised it in a metal way it would be so kool!
Little Monster
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 08:36 PM       
I understand that he missed out on his childhood, but it's really no excuse for his behavior. Jodie Foster didn't have much of a childhood either, but I don't see her rationalizing it with sleeping with children.

He is now being investigated by authorities...again.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 08:37 PM       
by the second quote i had a headache.

i can be agent M
Little Monster
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 06:22 PM       
The Smoking Gun has posted the papers of the 1993 accusations.

Page 3 is where it starts to get horrifying. I don't know if anyone would or would want to make up those kinds of details.

Psycho Squid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:06 PM       
That is the most fucked up shit I have ever read.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:50 PM       
I think it's funny how he keeps crying.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:51 PM       
I THINK IT IS FUNNY THAT HE CAN CRY.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 08:08 PM       
I LIKE PAGE 4 THE BEST
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 08:18 PM       

MICHAEL'S ALWAYS HAD TROUBLE WITH PERFORMANCE I AM SURPRISED ROBO DIDN'T SAY, "OH GOD A TONGUE IN MY EAR THATS GREAT WHY DONT YOU BE CREATIVE LIKE SETTING YOUR HAIR ON FIRE AGAIN FAGGOT"

EDIT- WAIT YES I AM SURPRISED HE DIDNT SAY IT BECAUSE I WOULD'VE LAUGHED

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 04:33 PM       
see below

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 04:34 PM       
If anyone is interested Jackson is supposed to rebuttle the Basir documentary on the 20th of february on CBS I think...it should be interesting to see what evidence he has to show to discredit bashir. Either way he prob got what he wanted people are talking about him again.
Little Monster
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:34 PM       
Dateline's Special on his face is on @ 9pm tonight on NBC. That's in 20 minutes. Don't forget, kids!
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:39 PM       
I'm probably going to watch it

I just turned in my article for this week in which I defend Michael Jackson. It is a feeble attempt at LOL. Some people here might recognize parts of it, as there are parts of it I used in the threads with ERIKA KRYSTAL.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid